FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

So what have you been up to?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Tamir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Britland wrote:
It isn't any easier in England.

Judging by the Earthsong frappr, it most certainly is.

Last edited by Tamir on Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheBritishInvasion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, there are a couple of northerners there, but I don't think they're forumities.
Cypher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Earthsong's global!

We've got people from every single continent except Antarctica. Come on, you lazy penguins! Get off your feathery butts and show your support!

...or are penguins only at the North Pole? I forget.

Officially dubbed Pez by AsA
Cypher = code = problem = puzzle = Puzz = Pez

Keeper of Skogul's berserk rage, and the Endless Void.
TheBritishInvasion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penguins are only in the south, but there's no excuse for those lazy polar bears!
Cypher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not gonna mess with two tons of muscle, claws, and teeth. They can sign up when they're ready.

Santa Claus, on the other hand, has some serious explaining to do.

TheBritishInvasion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polar bears are the most dangerous animals in the world (with the exception of humans). However there are arctic foxes and orcas that could be visiting the site.
Tamir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's try not to drag the thread too offtopic, okay? ^^;;
TheBritishInvasion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread has a topic?!...Oh wait..I started this.
Umm...today I bought a camera.
Violabelle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tin, I'm so sorry about your friend and your burn-out Sad Also Asa and Lady, I hope things are getting better for you!

My life has been pretty good. I sort of hit rock bottom last semester, and have slowly been rebuilding. My current big thing is that I decided to train for a 5K later this summer, so I've been running a lot. I highly recommend exercise for mood-lifting. Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My deepest sympathies for your loss, Tinalles. I've lost a good many friends too, and I know exactly what it feels like to be in your position. *hugs and good wishes*

We also put my cat down on Tuesday. I loved that little furball, so it was hard the first night but we may be going to get a new cat soon. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

And about that video: Give me about a week to figure out the software (anyone used Daz3D studio before?) and a few more weeks to make the video, and you'll have a five-minute trailer for Earthsong. Laughing

Miho's Young Padawan

Dubbed "Poodle" by Asa and "Teh Stormy Poodle" by Ponce
TheBritishInvasion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And about that video: Give me about a week to figure out the software (anyone used Daz3D studio before?) and a few more weeks to make the video, and you'll have a five-minute trailer for Earthsong.

Do that and I will love you forever.
Asa

Location: Grammar Police HQ. Watch your language, I'm armed with the NYTimes Style Book AND Strunk and White!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*stomps feet and throws a tantrum* No no no, you can't DO that! *crosses arms and pouts* It's Asa, it's Asa! Not AsA! It's so much extra work, why would you even want to?

re: Dubbin thread. I'll start one now, but you guys'll have to do the work of telling me if you don't have a dub. I meant Dubbing. No wonder it looked funny.

And Poodle, your Official Dub(TM) is Poodle, not Teh Stormy Poodle. Just by the way. ^____^ Not to be nitpicky and annoying, of course. Dagnabbit, I hate when that happens. In the immortal words of my father: "Then stop doing it!" And I should really stop posting on the forum when I'm brain-dead at midnight. See above comment about not doing it. -_-

*claps her hands and grins* Thank you Space! my email is yochva@gmail.com. I don't think it's in my profile, I don't know why Tam said it was.

If there's anything else I forgot to reply to, put it down to being brain-dead at midnight and trying to rush so I can get out of Tam's room so he can sleep too. ^_^

I'm going to shut up now.

Keeper of the Library and the Gateway to Haven

Nem: "It's the sort of face you just know is getting ready to poke you with something sharp."
BS: "...then insist you eat a brownie."
And Robin shall restore amends.
Tinu.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My condolences AsA and Tin.

Life for me has been pretty crazy, and yet, boring at the same time. I've decided to begin taking my writing seriously, and so have finished the first draft of my book, as well as first drafts of a few short stories. In school I have an insane Spanish teacher who is driving me absolutely bonkers. It's a miracle that I haven't done something stupid in his class as of yet. We've had class registration for next year and I'm happy with my schedule, which includes an art class (albeit online). I'm a bit flustered lately, because prom is right around the corner, in 9 days actually, and I feel completely unprepared.

I've been having to deal with my insane friends, who are all drama-queens, and their tempers and dislike of a poor, lonely freshman - who I happen to like. They're just vicious when it comes to the girl though, it's maddening. One of them is on the verge of a mental breakdown, and the others are tagging along behind her. u_u
I'm also finding out how unsafe my school is. We had a minor incident with a knife, as well as a gun threat - or so rumor tells me. There are these odd pipes in the corners of all the rooms, we figured out freshman year that they're filled with asbestos dust. This week they had to put an odd vent-like thing over one of them.
Also, this quarter is going to be endless - we've got no break for a very long time, and they've changed our schedule so that we have all six classes every day now. We've been on the half-block schedule for 3 years, the new one's not going to go over well, and it's going to take a lot of getting used to.

Outside of school, I've been having an amazing time with my church. I'm also attempting to fill out the application for my (hopefully) first job, which will be as a park attendant.

I'm also jealous of all you traveling people. My sister's joining you. Her plane for London leaves in two hours. From there she'll be going to Oxford, and then on to Scotland, then Holland, and lastly Spain. Jealousy doesn't even begin to describe the emotion.

(and this was a lot longer than I expected it to be)
Cypher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poodle, I would second Britland's proclamation of eternal love for you if you made an Earthsong trailer...if that wouldn't be just a liiiiiitle creepy. So you'll have to settle for undying admiration for your mad skills.

You canít fight it, AsA. You're AsA to us, and you always will be.

Don't be too anxious about that Prom, Tinu. I never went to one, so just going is a step up from where I'm at. Fortunately for me, I'm glad I didn't go, so everybody's happy.

I had six classes every day all through high school, so you're out of luck there. Some people actually gave up their lunch/homeroom to take seven.

Don't be too jealous of us travelers. You'll get your chance soon enough. The only place worth going that's in any danger of going somewhere is Venice, and I think its still got a few years left.

England is a wonderful place, as I'm sure Britland will tell you. By the way, if you go to London without visiting the Tower, it's a felony. So make sure she goes.

cvcdaisy3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry about your friends, AsA and Tin. As for your cat, Storm, I wouldn't want to loose mine*.

As to the Asa vs. AsA thing, I've been fighting minutia in my name my whole life... I've got an accent (as in, a tilted line on top of my 'e'), Americans don't... so a capital isn't hard.

For the Prom thing... I'm to tiny to go for a few more years anyway, but I have a sister who swore she would never go to a prom unless she had a kimono, and then it would be t show the kimono off... I've got a peculiar sister.

* about the cat thing... I'm trying to put the wiskers up as my avatar, but the KB is too high, how can it be lowered?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: