Not all that interested
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
GET THIS CRAP OUT OF MY FACE
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

UFAlien

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: The House On Spiro Avenue Background Thread/Poll Reply with quote

This is just a poll and pitch for a bit of a traditional haunted house RP. Please vote and tell me if you're interested Cool

The House on Spiro Avenue

On January 5th, 1927, construction began on a new house at 32 Spiro Avenue in Deona Hills, Massachusetts. It was a three-story house with an attic above the 3rd floor, and a basement, naturally, below the first. It was painted white and topped off with a simple, black-shingle, triangular roof. It was fairly spacious and included such features as four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a full dining room, a hobby room, and a front porch.

The floor plan was as such:

(Brown dots are doors, blue dots are windows)

1st floor

2nd floor

3rd floor

On November 3rd of the same year, the Fernelli family moved in. The mother, Sandra Fernelli, 35, and her husband, Robert Fernelli, 41, shared the 2nd floor master bedroom. Across the hall was their daughter Florence, 6. The third floor bedroom was occupied by their eldest son, Donald, 15. The bedroom on the first floor is where the younger son, Richard, 12, slept. Tragically, little Florence died months after moving in of an asthma attack.

The Fernelli family lived in the house until 1932, when the Depression took away their income and forced them out. The house stood empty for a couple of decades until May 30th, 1956, when the Ross family bought it. The Ross family were an average 1950s family who fixed up the house quite a bit after its 24 year period of neglect. They had the front porch enclosed and turned into another room.

The Ross family moved out in 1964, and a string of other, less important families lived there until 1992. On February 16th of that year, single mother Ruth Sloan, 36, and her three children moved in. Ruth took the master bedroom, Danny, 16, the bedroom across the hall. Melissa, 7, slept in the 1st floor bedroom, and Johnathan, 8, got the 3rd floor bedroom.

On June 22nd, 1992, the Ross family had the house painted black. Danny approved, as black was his favorite color.

Danny began to tell his friends that he was never alone in his room. He said a little girl would visit him at night. He said she seemed sweet at first, but it eventually became clear his family wasn't welcome there.

On July 5th, 1993, the entire Ross family, save Danny, was found dead in the house on 32 Spiro Avenue. Danny was discovered sobbing in the 3rd floor playroom, holding a pistol. “It's not my fault,” he said. “It really... it wasn't. I didn't... I told...” He was arrested, convicted, and is currently serving three life terms.

On August 7th, 2002, Ronald Winslow, 48, purchased the house and returned it to its original white color. He planned to use it as a summer home, but never did. In fact, most of the Ross furniture was never removed. He passed away of lung cancer from decades of smoking in 2008, leaving the house to his son Cliff, age 21.

The date is October 15th, 2009. Cliff Winslow is head of the Sigma Omega Gamma fraternity at the nearby University of Massachusetts. As part of the initiation, Cliff has come up with an exciting new challenge... all pledges must spend 24 hours with him in the house on Spiro Avenue. Today, at 12 noon, that challenge begins.

TO JOIN: Once I have announced the RP is on, players may PM me their bios. I don't need novellas, but some depth is always nice. Bios should include, but are not limited to:

SEX:
ETHNICITY:
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
DESCRIPTION OF APPEARANCE: (Or photo)
PERSONALITY: (At least 4 sentences)
HISTORY: (2 paragraph minimum)

PLAYER SLOTS: Myself not included, we will need at least 3 players to start, and no more than 6. Unless a submitted bio does not follow the above guidelines, applications are first come, first serve.
[/img]

Dubbed Loofah by Asa
UFAlien = UFA = oofah = Loofah
UFAlien

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OKAY PEOPLE!

At this point I'm taking submissions. There's no deadline as of yet - I want to make sure people were serious about signing up before I make one. But if you are, go ahead and PM away ^^

Dubbed Loofah by Asa
UFAlien = UFA = oofah = Loofah
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Serious RPG's All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: