FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

Today: Paradox edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> General Discussion
Nem

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*backhands Emma... in a nice way.* Razz

Today I was going to get up at eight, but it got to the time and I was like: 'Wah, huh, guh? School? What's that then? ... Mmm, snooze is warm' Awake now though. Just, kinda. Jimeny Cricket it's cold. My hands have gone numb while I've been typing this.

Today I shall endeavour to go to the ethics lecture in six minutes time, my friend is going and he hasn't been to a lecture for this course yet so...

*shiver* dang it's cold
- Issa
Magus Gar Kan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I groggily resume my regular school schedule, no more breaks until after exams... ugh.

"Nothing is predictable in regards to humans, save for their infuriating ability to do the unexpected."

I'm not dead, just lurking and very very tired.
Asa

Location: Grammar Police HQ. Watch your language, I'm armed with the NYTimes Style Book AND Strunk and White!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got home at one this morning, and got woken up at 6:30 by my dog whining outside my door. Decided to take advantage of the early start (after taking the dog out) to get some more work done. Now it's 9, and I regret the fact that it takes so darn long to type in Hebrew, and all my procrastinating and doing things I shouldn't have this weekend... kind a wish I didn't have Hebrew first thing. Oh well. One more hour, let's see if I can make it a round six out of eleven required essays done...

I'm also going to risk taking my computer to school and finishing the essays there, hope I don't get sidetracked by the intarwebs again.

Keeper of the Library and the Gateway to Haven

Nem: "It's the sort of face you just know is getting ready to poke you with something sharp."
BS: "...then insist you eat a brownie."
And Robin shall restore amends.
Tinu.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I am giddy because I realized that I only have this week and next week to get through before the semester's over.

Last night I finished my final paper for Sociology. It still needs some work, but woop! I'm done! ^____^

Today I want to sleep.
Asa

Location: Grammar Police HQ. Watch your language, I'm armed with the NYTimes Style Book AND Strunk and White!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I'm nauseous because I only have this week and next week to get through all the work left before the semester's over. *shakes fist* Darn you, Procrastination Man! You've ruined my life once again!

Nem: "It's the sort of face you just know is getting ready to poke you with something sharp."
Miho

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today Miho is gonna go to work and stuff.

Today Miho is kinda dead...

Today Miho has somewhat of a date tonight... I think tin might have heard that conversation if he was paying attention to my telephone call last night.
TheBritishInvasion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I finished my essay, it was a deceptively simple question and turned out to be a bit harder than I expected. It's not a great essay but I'll see if I can touch it up before I hand it in on Wednesday.

Today I feel like there is something else I should be saying and I have no idea what it is.
Tamir

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I spent about four hours helping a work friend with Infinitesimal Analysis, a neighbor with Discrete Math and my sister with Mathematical Logic. Today I spent about three and a half hours traveling. Today I spent about ten hours working.

Today I didn't get to do much else. =/ Maybe I'll have more time tomorrow. Gnight, forum...
Asa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Britland's description of her essay is suspiciously similar to mine, down to the due date.

This evening I realized I left my gloves on the bus this morning. *grumblegrumblegrumbleclenchteeth*

Today I have two more Hebrew essays to write, and can't get up the energy to do it. Especially since I realized I left my gloves on the bus.

I'm struck with the desire for the semester to NOT end, because then I won't have to turn in final reports, projects and sundry exams.

Tinu.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I helped my boss unload supplies, fixed up the attendance sheet, called people, and made too many copies. I'm confused, am I still working there or not?
Tinalles
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I volunteered at the local library. I'll be cleaning the keyboards of the public computers on Fridays.

Here's hoping I get an actual paying job soon.
spellingmistax

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I found out that my hospitalized friend has had his status changed to a voluntary patient. This means he can leave whenever he wants. The doctors want to keep him in for another week for observation. This is great as it shows a huge improvement over what he was like two weeks ago; even I could tell when I visited him. In other news I found out that my resting heart beat is 54 B.P.M. While it is of very limited relevance it made me chirpy all day. I bought Ice age three and Transformers revenge of the fallen because I have yet to see them and I want some escapism for tomorrow.

Thatís it, have a good night all.

while Udina asked the usual inane civilian things that came about while under attack: "What's happening? Who is shooting at us? I'm squishy and not wearing armor and I'm a liability, get me to safety, etc.
dubbed Anthrax by Asa
Spellingmistax = mistax = ax = anthrax
Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I wrote down my dream from last night, and it took my five hours. I don't think I'll post this one, for two reasons. One, it features a lot of friends. Two, I don't want people to think I'm really as crazy as my subconscious makes me out to be. ^_^

Today I downloaded the entire musical score from an old SNES game called "Chrono Trigger".

Today I listened to This American Life a bit. I catch pieces of it on the radio at work, but it's still an amazing show that I LOVE hearing all the way through. This may have contributed to the massive slowdown in my dream transcription of the past two hours...

Today I ponder the meaning of life, the relevance of relationships, and just what this thing called "trust" actually is. I contemplate the paradoxes in my life. For example, there is the impossible will to continue in the face of diversity, and yet I lack the motivation to do very minor and mundane things. It's as if I'm aspiring to be a hero, but can't fathom being a person.

Actually, I think that's a fairly apt description of the problem most people in my age group face.

"If by chance some day you're not feeling well, and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done, and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled."
Red Skelton
Tinu.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woop! Glad to hear it Anthrax!

Tonight I am happy. It was gorgeous outside and I drove with the windows down. It was also freezing, but I didn't really notice the cold so much.
Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A note on my previous status, I finished writing down my dream. It came in at over 8200 words and 10 pages. Suffice to say, I won't be posting it... Lol

"If by chance some day you're not feeling well, and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done, and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled."
Red Skelton
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 97 of 100

Jump to: