FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

Not sure if this is the right place for it...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> General Discussion
spawnofjaws

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They doubted you britishness, actually.
But, then, they have been known to act rather out-of-turn.
And good, they believe in you, too...
*whispers* and for the record, they're not the spirits you think...have you ever read the bible?
there's been mention of them, but they call them "the gifts". Mormans, Jehovah's witnesses and the catholic church all refuse to acknowledge them as anything other than witchcraft, which is sad...*tear*

Keeper of Oliblish and Teh Poodle Stick....
[/url]
Tinu.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm, I believe in one spirit. And I do believe you know of whom I'm speaking speggers.
Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. More evident hypocrisies of modern religion...who would have thought.

I think we've totally hijacked Ponce's through, though I also suspect that may have been her intention, as well Wink.

@Spegg: Whether you assign these "inner voices" the role of outside interference, or the role of internal monologue, they are certainly not uncommon. As Nem (I'm sure) will agree, leagues of research have been done that point to the ability of the subconscious mind to correctly solve problems or point out truths about our world...that our conscious mind would never be able to understand. Something to do with pattern recognition, at it's most base level.

My father's a psychologist, I read a lot of the texts he leaves laying around. Unfortunately, they're out of date (some of the ones he discards)... Oh well.

@Lope: Conspiracy Theories are the most fun kind of intellectual...er, well the word I normally use begins with an "m" but it's also "M" rated. Heh. "Intellectual Internal Monologue" let's call it, for this place's purpose.

"If by chance some day you're not feeling well, and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done, and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled."
Red Skelton
Feaelen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have horrible knees, specifically i grew 6 inches in a school year and my muscles couldn't quite keep up with the bone growth (and well i kept on growing taller afterwards just in slightly smaller jumps), so i have some knee holiday issues. Thankfully, with exercise (biking, hiking, badminton, wall climbing) and this strange technique called Bowan, they're actually doing alot better, though i'll probably still book in for some PT b/c it really does help even if it hurts like an ....

As for the rest of me, I'm fortunate enough not to have any of the "usual" diseases unfortunately i am hyper sensitive to the world in general. By that i mean i have some bizarre and unusual allergies/sensitivities.

The ones that give my Doctor and Naturopath the biggest kicks are the intolerance of Vitamin C, B (all), and Magnesium. I'm not allergic to them per-say but if i take them in a supplement then my body reacts as though it's received an overdose of them. Always fun. So i have to go fully natural source for my vitamins and avoid things that are too high in Vitamin added content especially C.

I'm also severely allergic to Soy (which makes navigating the world of processed food varied and colourful), Sulfates (both drug form and the kind found in soaps and preservatives), a few other medication and i have an unfortunate mild allergy to latex Razz

My Doctor jokes that i may be an Alien Laughing

Oh and Spegg, I believe in spirits and well lots of other things Wink

Apparently I missed finding the new keepership thread and thus missed out on what i was origionaly keeper of [Willow's Journal and K'Thonya's new made sword [old itteration of Earthsong's archive]]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tyris

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We believe in spirits... taken neat. Wink

"It's a sad thing when a man loses his cookie." - Nem
Ravenna

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing as Ponce has returned and the thread has lasped into off-topic territory, I think I'll lock it up for now. Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: