FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

General Writing Pluggage

Ravenna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: General Writing Pluggage Reply with quote

I wasn't entirely sure if people would be up for this, but I set up a writing LJ for some of my stories. I'd appreciate it if people who are up for giving constructive writing crit, I'd be very appreciative!

Here's the link to the journal itself:
http://akatsuki-2007.livejournal.com

Although I should warn people in advance, that while I haven't started putting stuff up yet, there will be violence and adult themes dealt with. If you have an issue with these things, then don't read it. Wink

EDIT: I have changed this thread to make it for general writing pluggage, much like we have a DeviantArt thread in the Arts section. So everyone, please feel free to use it.

I've also decided to edit the post to chuck in my new FictionPress account - I've not put anything up yet, as of me writing this, but I'll probably be sticking my original works and NaNoWriMo up there too soon. It'll take me a couple of days to sort things out.

Rav's FictionPress Account
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Written Word All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: