FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

Bering RP: First Steps
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Tomato

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Jameson looked cautiously at the two women - err.. females in front of him.

"So, as you know we had to depart earlier than scheduled. The story is this. There are some mild pirate activities on Dangus, or above it, rather. We need to handle some of them. We'll come in as a surprise. My intention is to test out our new gunner, and snipe them from a couple dozen kilos off. It shouldn't be a big deal, but we will be seeing action. Shortly after taking care of the pirates, we'll be landing on Dangus and off loading our shipment. We'll be taking another on. Some passangers, actually. I believe their plan is go back to Earth, so ... we should just have a quick jaunt back and forth and be done with it. Do you ladies have any thoughts?"

He arched his eyebrow at Thieli, then realized she may not exactly read the subtle gesture. Instead, he made eyes at Jarvy.
Rolaoi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanna took several deep breaths as the ship left Earth's surface. A part of her wanted to take one last look, but this room had no windows. The ship was smaller than her previous and even though the take off was smooth, she still felt a pain in her belly. The initial take-off peaked it, but it began to taper off as the gravity from Earth weakened.

She heard Thieli's order and nodded. "Yes ma'am."

Hanna then turned to a large desk of panels. Each one was labeled with a different system. The systems were broken down into specific parts. It was useful for finding systems that had problems and where, but one could never tell how bad things were when things went wrong. She had seen a similar one on the Bremen, yet this one had less to look at.

A light lit up under a sub-system for one of the Einsteins. She turned to the schematic and mentally marked its location, then unbuckled her seat and began to head for it. A short walk later she found the problem. The launch had loosened a pipe. There was a small hissing noise. She tightened it until it stopped, then headed back.

The panel was yellow instead of orange. She looked at another panel and saw pressure was still returning to normal in that area. It wouldn't take long to get back to green. Hanna sat back in her chair, the pain in her stomach was still there, but much less now.

((engine room))
Fame~Citzen Cope

Nom d'amour~ Rolex
Feaelen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thieli, focused both eyes on Jameson, as she listened to his explanation of their first mission, it sounded strait forward enough. Pirates were the scourge of the universe so Thieli really didn't mind.

As Jameson raised his eyebrow at her, she responded by raising her head ruff, she really had no idea what the eyebrow moving ment, but she was sure there was something in it. However, before she could ask Jameson turned his attention to Jarvy. It was strange the way he was looking at her, so Thieli kept one eye on Jameson and the other on Jarvy to watch the interaction as she replied.

"I think it sounds like a good plan, the only potential modification would be to test our gunner before hand but i can see how it may not work."

((Gargh! brain is dead, it took me 40min to write that splooge))

Apparently I missed finding the new keepership thread and thus missed out on what i was origionaly keeper of [Willow's Journal and K'Thonya's new made sword [old itteration of Earthsong's archive]]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sparrow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarvy gave an arched eyebrow to her new Captain, unwilling to make an effort to process what his silly face was implying. Too soon, too soon.

She moved on to responding. "It sounds like a good task to break our nails on, get into the groove of things. Hopefully we don't incur too much of a firefight though. Is there anything specific about job expectations, or personal preferences that you have, as a Captain? I'm rather curious."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Serious RPG's All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: