FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

FOR EVERYONE WHO'S IN THE BERING OR VAMPIRES

Asa

Location: Grammar Police HQ. Watch your language, I'm armed with the NYTimes Style Book AND Strunk and White!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: FOR EVERYONE WHO'S IN THE BERING OR VAMPIRES Reply with quote

What are we going to do about Matoto? I don't know how the GM is handling it with Vampire Hunters, but in Bering, we can't go forward until Matoto tells us what's next! Should we forge ahead and appoint a GM pro tem? Vampires, how are you going to replace his character? I'm not trying to take over myself - G-d forbid - but we need to move on and start thinking about it.

Any suggestions or comments? Or mods can deem this unnecessary, and delete it...

Keeper of the Library and the Gateway to Haven

Nem: "It's the sort of face you just know is getting ready to poke you with something sharp."
BS: "...then insist you eat a brownie."
And Robin shall restore amends.
Ravenna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As concerns his Vampires character, I'm simply just going to have to do what I always do when someone goes missing and what other GMs have always done - write him off as either MIA or KIA in the storyline. It's unfortunate that he's dropped out in this way, but c'est la via. *shrug*

As it's been over a month since he left the forum, I think at this point he won't be returning in the near future. If someone wishes to take over and has a plot idea they want to pitch, then let them pitch it in the OOC or create a new thread. Otherwise, it might as well be locked.
Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't be opposed to taking over the Bering GMing once I get back from Massachusetts. My net access is much more limited here than I thought...

"If by chance some day you're not feeling well, and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done, and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled."
Red Skelton
Feaelen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think having someone new take on the GM roll would work. And quite honestly it's alot of character development to toss out the window just because Matoto can't be arsed to let people know when he's going to just up and dissapear.

Though i have a feeling it's related to his contract running out....

Apparently I missed finding the new keepership thread and thus missed out on what i was origionaly keeper of [Willow's Journal and K'Thonya's new made sword [old itteration of Earthsong's archive]]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rolaoi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either way is OK with me. I'd just like to know whether we're continuing on or ending it.
Fame~Citzen Cope

Nom d'amour~ Rolex
Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back from Boston, but I need one night of sleep before I can do anything. One night of sleep for more than 2 hours, that is... oh man, why are vacations so exhausting? XD

"If by chance some day you're not feeling well, and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done, and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled."
Red Skelton
thespaceinvader

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could probably take over Bering, though i'm not entirely certain where i'd take the story yet.

Sucks that Mato disappeared again though.
Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd prefer to have Mato back, as I'm sure he had a plan in mind for the story that I'm not likely to follow... I mean, I could do something with it, and it would totally be epic. Humanity being new to the stars, undoubtedly there will be problems with older, war-like races who feel that humanity isn't worthy yet. Moreover, humanity is such a curious race that they're quite likely to uncover a universe-wide mystery that has the crew of Bering racing to try and solve the riddle that could well unravel the very fabric of space-time itself!

Space sci-fi is easy for me, steampunking it up won't be a problem. We can have some real fun with this I think!

Well, with permission from majority of the players then, I'll revive Bering and place the Cap'n as an NPC?

Red Skelton
Asa

Location: Grammar Police HQ. Watch your language, I'm armed with the NYTimes Style Book AND Strunk and White!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as I get to play again, I don't care who runs it. Also, whoever takes over, I think it would be a good idea to rehash the history and basic premise as you understand it, so that we're all on the same page. Did that make sense?

Keeper of the Library and the Gateway to Haven

Nem: "It's the sort of face you just know is getting ready to poke you with something sharp."
BS: "...then insist you eat a brownie."
And Robin shall restore amends.
Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me get my little boy's teeth brushed and get him tucked into bed, then I'll do some adjustments maybe. I'll need to briefly read over our story thus far, I'm ashamed to admit that I've somewhat forgotten... in my defense, it's been over a month.

Red Skelton
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Serious RPG's All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: