FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

The Dream Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

CBB

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a strange dream that took place in a Caribbean port town that was vaguely steam punk, but without the steam-like 21st century technology in 19th century garb. I was traveling with a father-like figure and a little brother-type figure, and we sailed into the harbor on a yacht. The town began at the water's edge, forcing the piers to be far out over the water. They crisscrossed each other according to no discernible plan, and when they reached the shore they turned into wooden plank bridges that connected the buildings of the city together in a dense, creaky web, so that each building had doors leading outside on every floor.

We tied up to the pier and wandered into the house of a middle class family who lived sandwiched between two manor houses. Their house was made entirely of concrete and was so narrow that the stairs took up all the available space, with the bedrooms and living areas situated on the landings when they twisted in another direction. We made our way up to the highest floor, where we found a little girl imprisoned in a broom closet. We freed her, and fed her, and discovered that she was the true heiress to the house-her mother did not know she was hers, for her father had apparently carried the secret of her parentage with him when he disappeared.

Then the dream leapt forward in time, and we were leaving. The little girl was playing among the wooden plan bridges, leaping from one to another while in a beautiful yellow dress. I was following the father-like figure, when the mother rushed past to weep over the guardrail of the bridge leading from the pier we had tied up at. She was apparently at a loss at what to do with her new child. We left her to weep, but before we could board our ship the little girl feel like a stone to the deck in front of us, and we rushed to her aid to see if she was all right. She was fine, and she led us in a rousing patriotic song while night fell and the street- and pierlamps lit as the sky was swallowed up in pink and purple haze and the stars peeked through to watch us sing.

Then I woke up. It was a beautiful town that they lived in...I wish I could live there.

Psychosomatic! That boy needs therapy...
Ya que estamos en el baile, ¡bailemos!

Keeper of Earthsong's Wispy Wooshy Memory Ball
Keeper of the Dragon Planet
Dark Mirf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBB - Sounds like a cool place to be.

I was thinking earlier, how often does everyone dreams of their muses?

Recently, I had a dream that began with narrations about Island Lords and how they ruled. Explaining that invidual Island Lords dont just rule islands, but can rule sections of... say a large metaprolis city. Much like mob bosses. Anyway, to keep it short, my muse, Aklabelkah was in the dream which is extremely rare and she was one of the Island Lords.

I do remember one part as a young woman asked Aklabelkah on why she does it differently than other Island Lords (ie, help people survive, providing shelters and foods ). To this, she replied something like "And why not? Is it not beautiful like slaughtering virgins or bloody wars?"

Then eventually the last thing I remember before waking up was Kermit the frog playing quitar in a dim bar or coffeehouse. It was a odd twist... O_o

Few of my friends have dreamed of Aklabelkah as well.
TheBritishInvasion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting dream, how do you know which muse is yours?

Last night I had several dreams but I can only remember bits and pieces, I was at grandma's with two other people I don't actually know, I was making tea but I really wanted hot chocolate.

And then there was one where I was on a spaceship, and I think I had an argument with someone. There may or may not have been a teddy bear involved.
Dark Mirf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBritishInvasion wrote:
Interesting dream, how do you know which muse is yours?

Well, one can have as many muses as they want or need. I usually know mine by their presence or appearance. Aklabelkah... Abby for short, often have red hair, blacked out eyes, and long fingers.

I had LOTS of fun playing around. The image suits the feel quite well for she is dark, sadistic and have many secrets. Wink
unimportant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really cool picture, I love it!

Okay, I have this dream like once a year, and it's always fairly the same. Maria, a friend of mine, myself and my sister Erin and usually one other guy who doesn't even exist outside the dream world.

Okay, it starts off that Maria's house is sort of out in the middle of nowhere, and it's not exactly her house so much as it's my house but she lives there for some reason. Her parents are gone, either missing or on an extended vacation, last night they were in Las Vegas ^^. Her siblings are also usually nowhere to be seen.

Anyway, we spend the first part of the dream making a meal, but also we're pulling together like Thin Mint cookies and sodas, snack typse stuff. The dunny thing is, last night I had a moment in the dream where I looked in one of the lunch bags we were packing, saw some thin mints from LAST YEAR'S DREAM, I kid you not, and pointed them out to my sister and Maria.

Anyway, after that, we load up all our food and soda into a hot air balloon, and then we take off. Each time I have the dream we go somewhere diffferent, last night we ended up landing outside some family's big reunion in an old house. But anyway, I guess I just like the dream because it's recurring. But I don't know what it means.
TheBritishInvasion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dreamt that my friend Will and I went to visit Ponce at the hospital, but it took so long for use to sign in that I had to leave before I could see her.
Also the hsopital was on a horse farm.
spawnofjaws

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dream was so wacked last night.
'Kay, so, like there I was in this grocery store, and I was being chased my D*sney-version Hades, and I ran into a furniture/interior decor store, nextdoor. So I keep on trying to hide and I find myself in front of this lady there, who looked and acted alot like Lady Catherine De Berg from the newest Pride and prejudice was there with her spoiled granddaughter, and she wanted me to help decorate this room that we were in for her graddaughter. And it was all cutesty-purple crap, and the kids all "do this, no, do that!" and suddenly I turn around and we're in a flat of an apartment in like NYC.
So, I go looking through the rooms and a room of Willie Wonka's chocolate factory(like the TB version) was there, and there were all these, like, demonic kids, whose brains had been taken over, and the Johnny Depp Willy Wonka statred freaking out and so, well, I can't remember if he ran or the kids "got him".
After the WW incident, they somehow managed to get, get this, Shakira and Marilyn Manson, and turned then into evil constructs for their use.
And so like, MM is all like "call me Manson" and shakira's wearing hideouly revealing clothing, even moreso than when she had walked in.
And so they run off, and like, nobody understands that they're even constructs, even though they look like they've died.
And when I asked "Manson" ('cause I tracked him down to his flat) why they would choose him to be their construct of evil, he replied, "because I'm highly influencial", and so I left.
I zoomed back to the weird flat that had the spoiled girl's room and the Waked-out Wonka kids, and found out that the flat belonged to the girl's parent's, and they had like, all these bedrooms, even though it was just the three of them.
And so, I went down to the street only to find that it had been replaced by a small canal, and inside of it was most of my belongings (but none of it was my actual stuff, I just knew it was mine) so, I jumped in the water and my inflatable shark turned into a real shark, but just before it got me, these government officials pulled me into this boat they had.
They told me since I witnessed the MM and S incidents, I had to be a part of this Secret Service thing, 'cause I knew to much. So, they took me to this warehouse, where me and a few other people were, and they would take us out every once and awhile to do things, but they wern't really important things; like they took me out to this really nice resturaunt once, and then I din't leave the warehouse afterwards. It was mostly the same thing for four of the rest of us, ecxept there was this other girl, and the government officials had taken her shopping and out fine dining five times, and she came in wearing these Prada shoes that they had just bought her. And I told them that it was ridculous that they were picking this dumb girl to go out and dote over when there was the rest of us, some who hadn't even left the wearhouse to do anything, and on top of that, we wern't helping to do anything about the improvement of the status of the world.
And, then, all of the sudden, there was this telecast in the sky and this guy said he was going to destroy us, (he said 'You' but I think he meant humankind) and so he went of to talk about this volcano that he had made form over the past few days, and it was goning to be so big, it was going to top Vesuvious( except he said this other name, but I knew Vesuvious was what he meant) and Mt. St. Helens and some other volcano, mixed together and that we had a day to stop the volcano. And so we all piled into these military vehicles and headed off to find the location of the volcano. And so they found it was in this area of georgia that was apparently pink form the sky, and so we flew in to find these people selling real estate there, and some of them were singing whilst trying to sell us Real estate. And I said that this was stupid and didn't they know about the volcano, and they just kept on singing, and then, I ended up recognizing the tune, and so I joined in on the harmony, and they lady who wasn't singing before started singing to outdo me, and we were fighting through singing, and she got to this high A which is *just* outside my range IRL so I couldn't hit it, and then it was nightime and this lady who worked for the goverment had fallen in love with this other government guy on the mountain, gotten pregnant and had a baby all in less than 8 hours, I tried explaining to them that that in itself was not possible, and then I woke up.

And yes, most of my dreams are like this, which is why I can only remember a little bit. There was some part before he hades grocery store incident, but, I can't remember what it was...
Keeper of Oliblish and Teh Poodle Stick....
[/url]
Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because I can actually remember my dream, and I'm kind of trying to avoid going outside to change my tire before work... Here you go!

Warning: It's not at all rainbows and butterflies.

The dream starts off in the top floor of my house, except it's laid out a bit differently in that the gaming room (a large room where we'll eventually put a pool table, in addition to the large TV and gaming systems. Also has a bed in it)...anyway, the gaming room was now some sort of deck. Anyhow, my brother and I go out on the deck and there are all sorts of guns on the far edge of the deck, yet somehow this isn't odd. What was odd was that I checked my wallet, and found a $10 I didn't know I had. For some reason, my dream had exactly the cash my wallet had in it last night, three $20's and a $5...plus my emergency money, my two credit cards, ID, various business cards...very strange for such a literal placement.

Anyhow! My brother, my father, and my mother each pick out their chosen weapon. My brother chooses an AK-47, with a slightly modified muzzle sight. My father picked out a .30-06 like he goes hunting with, and my mother had her AR-15 (which she actually does own one). Mine was...interesting. It was a large bore bolt action rifle with a scope, yet it swiveled just behind the bolt chamber, so that the butt of the rifle could actually be turned 90 degrees from the rest of the rifle (a truly purposeless modification).

Then, these people show up below the house. There are six of them (only four made it past the opening scene), and they all have weapons too. My father goes down to talk to them, and my brother takes up position in his room which is down the walkway from the gaming room. My mother was...somewhere. Anyhow, my father doesn't come back, and these guys start yelling at us to come out after them. So, being the fool, I set down my rifle and head outside to check on my father.

Almost as soon as I step out the side door and onto the lower deck (which is there IRL), a thin black crossbow bolt with a quad-titanium head (vicious things) slips past my neck, grazing my shirt collar. I drop to the ground in time to avoid a second bolt, which sticks into the door. The leader of the strangers is firing at me from a wrist-mounted crossbow, much like Davion Vayne's previous (medevial) incarnations used.

He keeps firing, and I keep dodging as best I can, but finally his last bolt slides along my arm and catches my sleeve, then pins my shirt to the ground at the shoulder. He walks up the few steps to the deck and smiles a sickening smile at me, and asks me to join them.

So, I think for a second, outline my plan in my head, and nod that I will. He smiles, removes the arrows, and helps me up. Two of his consorts go with me, the other one searching the house for my mother. I lead my duo upstairs, and look to my right and through the door to the gaming room. Somehow I know my brother is hiding behind the dresser where the guns and gun cases are now resting, so I tell my duo that I'll go get my rifle and be back.

As I reach for my rifle, he looks up at me, and I just give him a "don't worry" look. He just looks back down, shaking. I grab the rifle and head back out to the hallway, give a smile to my two "consorts", and motion for the stairs. As soon as their backs are turned, I raise the rifle and fire point-blank into the back of the head of the first, then swing the rifle around and slam the butt of the gun into the side of the other's head, knocking him off the stairs.

As I'm fooling with the bolt, trying to get the cartridge out and reload, the leader of the strangers whips around the corner and raises his actual rifle at me this time...but out of the corner of the room he's in, my father raises from his hiding place and sends a single round into the stranger, which knocks him back through the glass sliding door onto the deck we haven't built yet, which is a 15 foot drop..

The last guy from their group throws his gun down and screams he surrenders. My mother shows up at this point and puts him in handcuffs.

Next thing I know, we're driving out of there. My parents go in one car, and my brother and I in another. My parents disappear, but my brother and I end up at Chuck-e-Cheese's. Instead of being for kids it's like...some sort of adult gaming center. My brother gets five dollars in tokens (cash from my wallet, which was present in my dream before for seemingly no reason) and disappears from the dream. Once he's gone, I shoulder the rifle and start wandering around. There's a large table of people I don't recognize, chattering and eating.

Behind them, a guy in an Andromeda (TV show, it's good, watch it!) shirt sits down at the computer. I grin when I see him, and salute him like a Neitchzian (butchered that spelling). He looks at me like I'm crazy, but when I go over to him and explain to him (and everyone else) they all get it and start laughing. I glance at his computer screen, and it says they've found the remains of some name I can't remember.

So, I know they're in this building somehow. I go wandering again, and round a corner to see two rooms on the right. In the first is the crew manning the controls, and they're furiously getting something together on the terminals... I go to the next door, and there's a woman's face beyond the glass, but she's frozen. They're reconstructing her via her remains, and somehow I know that this woman is really really really bad news. Didn't look familiar, though...

So, she thaws, destroys her "creators" much to their protests, and then looks at me curiously. For some reason, I wasn't exactly afraid. She touches me on the shoulder, and we're gone. Next scene is in some basement of a house I vaguely recognize (though, again, structurally modified). The next part of the dream is entirely "M", but the general idea of the dream was thus:

This woman, who had a fairly exotic name (something to do with R's) was a vampire, and required both lifeblood and attention to survive. So, I was more or less her "pet" and not just her lover. This went on, and as she drained my life I aged quickly. Her friends would laugh at me, and sometimes she would bring them in too and play with/drain them.

Finally she was gone one evening, and I was sitting at the dinner table. One of the servants she kept asked me "Why do you stay here, why? You were to be such a great person, and if you stay here you shall do nothing but die!" I looked up, but the person was gone. I smiled, because I knew they were right.

(Back into the transcription of the dream, censorship off)

I nodded, and stood. I realized that this being was correct, and so I left...except I teleported myself this time. I was back at the table with all the people, and they hadn't moved a bit. I explained that I was going to cleanse the entire world of the evil I'd helped bring into it, and they all agreed. I picked my rifle back up, but this time it was a sword of some kind.

Then I teleported each person to a location, most of them in groups of four or five, in these elaborately built and rather amazing living structures, that produced food and water. The structures could also close or open up their surfaces, and could expand and grow as needed. Anyhow, once everyone was placed I prepared to do what I'd said, when vampire woman shows up.

She raises her arms in an open gesture, and smiles her best winning smile. She said "Come now, if you love me, you won't do this to me. We can be happy together for the rest of eternity...just come with me, and forget all this nonsense." (I should mention, until I'd started helping the people again my hair had gone white with age. It was again now black, like it is in all my dreams).

I shook my head at her, and smiled. "Love from the lips of the devil, is like a poison kiss from an angel." And I, too vanished, but I was flying high in the sky. There were my family and some friends behind me, but too far away to see clearly. I remember feeling a great warmth, but then a great cold as a wave of...I guess liquid energy (light/hope/love/goodness/purity, take your pick) exploded out from the center (me) and spread rapidly, covering the land and destroying everything that was remotely human.

My friends and family flew behind the wave, and as we passed they would drop into those structures I had made for the survivors, who were also untouched by the energy wave. The wave grew in strength and intensity, moving faster and faster until I was struggling to keep up. Then, I simply ended the wave with a thought as it crossed into the ocean. For some reason I thought that the people across the ocean had nothing to do with it, and they were too far behind our culture to be bothered with our problems. In the dream, I was closer to the center point of the world, and the young culture was to the west (So none of that "American Ego" BS Razz)

Then I fell. I fell from the sky, and to the earth, and straight through the ground. I fell and fell until all I could see was blackness and patches of hot gass or liquid, molten rock. I kept falling, until I was surrounded by fire. I knew that I was in the core of the earth, and a being appeared and began walking toward me. It was either bathed in, or made of, the same fire that surrounded me.

I looked up at the being, and it smiled a wickedly evil smile (reminding me of the attacker at my house, from the beginning of the dream), and reached out to place it's hand on my head. It said, simply, "It's time for you to die again."

And then I woke up.

...This is what happens when I get more than six hours sleep. In the end, I'm either sleep deprived, or have REALLY wierd dreams...

"If by chance some day you're not feeling well, and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done, and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled."
Red Skelton
unimportant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, you may want to copy that one out of the forums and consider a story plot, even just for the volume you have written Wink

Well, I'm going to follow with a fairly condensed dream summary. It started out that I was captain of a mission to Mars, but a very 21st century feel to everything, the almost hodge podge look our current spacecraft have, nothing sleek or too futuristic here. We don't even have artificial gravity. But then I'm watching from mission control's perspective and our craft goes missing, never to be heard from again.

But did I say never? We eventually do get found and rescued, about five hundred years in the future, by Starfleet. Me and the surviving crew were frozen, and thus still alive when rescued personally by Picard, which i still don't have an explanation for.

Anyway, it turns out our ship had been attacked by a big dark space shadow thing that just ate everything, including half my crew, but I had been able to fend it off from myself and the other survivors with a tazer before we got frozen. Anyway, while on the enterprise, I get teamed up with Warf for some reason and the shadow comes back, and we have to fight together, but Warf doesn't like me at all. And then I woke up.
Asa

Location: Grammar Police HQ. Watch your language, I'm armed with the NYTimes Style Book AND Strunk and White!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Kay, so my dreams lately have been wierd. A couple weeks ago, I dreamed I was back in Israel, in the lunch room, eating spaghetti and whipped cream for lunch, and my family was there. I said hi several times, but nobody responded, and my response was, "I must be dreaming, then, 'cause she's not responding." And that was it. Ate lunch, thought "Must be dreaming," and continued eating.

Another dream was very convoluted, set in a sort-of post-apocalyptic world (half-destroyed buildings and the like), and there was one massive room underground with sun-lit windows, where a black cat who taught karate sang a Josh Grobain song to Josh Grobain. I have never seen him in my life. I have never heard any of his songs, I think. I don't even know what he looks like! What was he doing in my dream?!?

The one I had last night involved a long journey, first by flying motorcycle, then flying elephant. Eddie Murphy, two other guys (I don't think they were human) and a girl/me. Eddie was a joker until the motorcycle crashed, then he started grumbling when we went shopping for the elephant. When we got on, he got really angry and shouted and then he fell off. The rest of us shrugged and kept going, wondering what was wrong. When we landed, the smaller of my companions turned around and said, "No wonder! We were flying through the black clouds." Which was an area that magnified negative emotions.

Then we walked through a large tunnel, but when I turned around, I was the only one there, so I kept going. The guys must have crashed the golf cart somewhere behind me, and if I wanted to make it to the end, I couldn't afford to go back and get lost. I came out in a room with a window and a closet. I opened the closet and climbed through the back wall, into another room with a painting on the wall. I lifted the painting, which was a piece of paper, and climbed through the frame into a small white room with a small window, a door in the opposite wall, and hole in the wall behind me where I'd come through. I was supposed to wait here. The room was at the back of a large cement-block building right on the edge of the canal, and the water was rushing past and the spray made the foot-wide concrete ledge extremely slick. I wasn't actually supposed to be outside, since it wasn't safe, so I went back inside and waited patiently for my contact to show up.

A short while (which was probably, in real dream time, a long while) later, McGonagall and Dumbledore flew in through the hole and landed next to me, relieved that I'd made it. They had gotten worried when they didn't see anyone coming and gone back to check on our route. They found my two companions, the bear of a man and the little man, who had been worried about me, and brought them forward. Now they were debriefing us on the current situation, the new regulations, and the safety hazards. I was relieved we were finally safe.

The overall atmosphere was the we were refugees escaping something, and Eddie wasn't actually supposed to be with us, since he was a spy of some sort. The whole closet, wall, etc. sequence is a reference to a different dream I've had before, where there's an escape route in the back wall of a little girl's closet.

Keeper of the Library and the Gateway to Haven

Nem: "It's the sort of face you just know is getting ready to poke you with something sharp."
BS: "...then insist you eat a brownie."
And Robin shall restore amends.
Tinalles
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreamed I had decided to try again for a PhD. I had switched to biology (which made perfect sense in the dream, but which in real life I'm totally unqualified to pursue a PhD in). I was studying a population of swordfish living in a freshwater lake in the mountains. I wasn't studying them because that's a weird place for swordfish to live, you understand; in the dream, that was perfectly normal. I was studying them for another reason, I think just because they were big fish.

Anyway, there was a problem. The locals didn't like me messing around in the lake. It took me a long time to get them to let me do my first field study, which involved dragging a net from one end of the lake to the other, pulling all the large fish out, and giving them RFID tags before throwing them back. Finally I got some funding, and locals grudgingly agreed to let me get to work.

Turns out they were right to be leery, because there was a sunken city in the middle of the lake. It rose from the water as I was part way through, stained white columns covered in dripping seaweed and algae shooting up around me. And it was full of undead creatures called "morgs". They were shambling creatures about 4.5 to five feet in height with grey, blotchy skin. Kind of like classic roswell-style aliens, only with tiny eyes, a hunch, and no conversation beyond "uuuungh."

The morgs wanted to catch me and make me King of the Dead. They had a big stained white crown they wanted to put on me, and I knew if they touched me (or one of my companions) then we were done for. We faced the first batch across a flooded room -- they were standing on a ledge on one side, and we were on the other. They didn't want to jump in the water and swim for some reason, which is odd now that I come to think of it, but made sense at the time. My companions and I vaporized several with laser pistols, but then they started coming across, some swimming, others poling over in small boats kind of like gondolas only much shorter. And a few of them had become invisible, which meant we had to run away.

They chased as up through the city, until we came to the very highest points of it. In desperation, I leaped from there onto a cliff face on the shore, and the morgs couldn't follow me.

But I wasn't safe, because the morgs had human accomplices. Two local women were waiting for me on shore, one in a black dress, the other in a red dress. The morg carrying the crown threw it to one of them, who caught it and continued the pursuit. They were beautiful; I was sorry to have to run away from them. Anyway, after a brief chase, I wound up leaping back onto the turrets of the city.

Then I woke up. ^_^
TheBritishInvasion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the last two days I have dreamed I was the Jokers assistant. Not Harley Quinn, just his assistant. But I'm not sure I wanted to be.

It was weird.
le Pencil Pirate

Location: Still under the Opera House, and still hoarding Tristram's pencils.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's funny. xD I just watched the original Tim Burton "Batman" this week.
(Nice picture, Mirf.)

Because I was recently in a production of "The Mikado", I had a lot of random dreams involving my OCs in the Mikado roles. I think it would only be funny to me, though.

I had this creepy, violent dream about fighting giants. It scared me. ._. But my people figured out that giants don't know what to do when you run at them in a straight line. (?) Yeah. Dream Logic. But I think we ended up beating them. It was graphic nasty, though.
I've been having a lot of nightmares about giants, lately.

Keeper of Tristram's Pencils, Bel's non-existant rear, and... I think that's it.
Rolaoi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember these two dreams over the past two days. They weren't very happy.

The first took place in a library. There was this line I was standing in, and they made us breath this yellow powder and then get stamped by some machine. My friends were all in front me, and when I was second in line behind one of my friends, I noticed that this stamp thing left a horrible gash. No one seemed to mind, they seemed to enjoy it. People were using smaller stamp machines over by themselves. Some of them were missing chunks of meat to the point you could see the bone. It freaked me out, so I ran. No one chased me, but I was all alone. Every had stayed except me.

The other dream took place inside one of those basalt stepped pyramids in Central America. It was in ruins and the jungles had invaded the halls. I found myself in a central chamber where light came in through stone jaguars' eyes. There were these sort of Mesoamerican anthropomorphic creatures working. They were repairing the temple, and adjusting the jaguar statues. The lights coming from the statues met at a certain angle, but the area where they did was pitch black. Out of the shadows, something that looked like Quetzalcoatl flew out. The creatures began to lead people up to the top of the temple where a central shaft fell all the way down. They herded the people over the edge where the creature began to eat them. The more people it ate, the brighter the lights from the jaguars became, and the pit became wider. As it became wider, more creatures came pouring out. I woke up after that.
Fame~Citzen Cope

Nom d'amour~ Rolex
Asa

Location: Grammar Police HQ. Watch your language, I'm armed with the NYTimes Style Book AND Strunk and White!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dreams have been disturbingly normal of late... I'm getting worried.

Keeper of the Library and the Gateway to Haven

Nem: "It's the sort of face you just know is getting ready to poke you with something sharp."
BS: "...then insist you eat a brownie."
And Robin shall restore amends.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: