FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

The Dream Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

TheBritishInvasion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was alone in the house at night and I thought I saw something through a sky light we don't actually have, I was reall sacred because something was on the roof and it wasn't human. Naturally I assumed it was an alien. I saw it again later as it jumped from our roof to the neighbour's.

When my parents came home I was dying to tell them about the alien things but by then I had realised it was a family of birds. Really big birds, about as big as a person, so I wasn't afraid of them anymore. I was so relieved I didn't even question why these birds were living on our roof.

When I told my mum I pointed to the birds who were now outside the back door, but they weren't there, instead two vulture like creatures were inside the house. They started to come towards us and Cath went into the kitchen to get a knife. They approached the rest of us who were sitting in the living room and they slowly changed into monsters.

Our cat Columbus started to go wild and I didn't want her to attack them because by now they were huge dog like creatures so I held onto her and she had sort of turned into Tilly, another cat who had died a year ago.

Cath came back with the knife and threw it at the second one but missed completly. They were both facing me and I wasn't sure if they wanted me or the cat but I wouldn't let go of her even though she was going crazy. I think I said something along the lines of "We can either fight or run" And then the first monster said "Or option number three." It looked at me and I knew it was going to attack.

Then I woke up.
Tinu.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a really coll dream last night. Too Bad I can't remember it. Bout the only thing I remember is that I got shot, and had a horrendous time recuperating. And there was also this guy who was disguised as a salamander. . . It was actually a really good dream. Darn me for waking up early.
RoseBlood

Location: Gallifrey. . . (Before the Time Wars. Duh- I time- traveled to get here.)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to love my dreams- they were so vivid.

Now I rarely dream at all- and when I do, they make me sad, or guilty.
I want my dreams back.
'I want you, bleeders......'
Tinu.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoseBlood wrote:
I used to love my dreams- they were so vivid.

Now I rarely dream at all- and when I do, they make me sad, or guilty.
I want my dreams back.

ditto. We should petition Morpheus.
Dark Mirf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know, I used to have vivid epic dreams, but lately I think Morpheus has been taking LSD...

All my dreams are whacky and leaves me confused. XD
Tinalles
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreamed that I was staying at my grandparent's house, the one they sold several years ago after Grandfather died. My whole family was there, including my sister, my brother, both parents, Grandmother, and Grandfather. It was the middle of the night, and most of them had gone to bed. Grandfather wanted to know why the grocery store had paged me in an angry voice regarding the meat aisle, but I didn't answer even though I knew why at the time. Then he stretched out and went to sleep on the couch in the living room, while I took his chair.

My brother was awake and sitting on the love-seat in the living room, and I was talking with him. He was saying that he had just won a big cash prize in the lottery -- 1.12 times 90,000 dollars, which I figured would be about 100,000 really. He was planning on going back to outdoor lab, the local schools' go-to-the-mountains-for-a-week-with-your-schoolmates program.

I never did figure out why he needed a lot of money to go to outdoor lab. I wanted to tell him that he needed to buy a good car to replace his junker, but I kept getting interrupted. First he interrupted to tell me I wasn't a Boy Scout any more, which made me mad. And then the air conditioning came on and it was so loud he couldn't hear me. And then, when the air conditioning had finished running, a little girl came to the door selling something -- my Dad answered that door and was negotiating letting the little girl in to play with my sister, when my Mom called me back to the office. She had just discovered that someone (Grandfather?) had invented something called Water Markup Language, and wanted to show me. It involved sticking little plastic markers on the interior side of a cup to indicate things about it. You'd put <cup> at the bottom, and </cup> at the top, for example. And then in the middle you'd put a tag indicating that it was full of water, and what temperature, and so on. Of course every time you took a drink you'd have to redo most of the tags. I suppose it would cut down on the "half empty or half full" arguments, tho.

Woke up.
Feaelen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't really my last night dream but it is a recurring theme:

I was wandering the world, only the world wasn't as it is now. It was more run down and decrepit most of the buildings were in ruin and nature was beginning to grow back into many areas.

For the most part it was just me and a rather large cat, about the size of a cougar, but not really a cougar. Oh and i carried a staff and a strange pack with herbs and stuff dangling off it.

On occasion i'd see another "human" though they never really looked human any more they had somehow gone rather feral and dark with dead eyes. But they weren't dead themselves, just soul-less (prolly the best way to describe their look) As a rule if i saw them i avoided them.

The strange thing is that there were places that weren't all falling down, but surrounded by a strange energy and light, still over grown but in a more alive way rather then the reclaimed death way that most of the city had. It was one of these places that i was looking for, and where my friends would be meeting with me.

Oddly enough the biggest thing that i remember is that the "house" that i'm heading to is the one i currently live in, only the Gary Oak tree sanctuary has rather engulfed it. ...

A pretty tame dream by comparison to some of the others i have. I figure it's either trying to tell me, you want to go travel again, but this isn't the time/place. And possibly you really do want to buy your parents house, no matter that there are some really cool places to live in James Bay.

Apparently I missed finding the new keepership thread and thus missed out on what i was origionaly keeper of [Willow's Journal and K'Thonya's new made sword [old itteration of Earthsong's archive]]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TheBritishInvasion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I go to Canada in about three weeks, last night I dreamt I was going to Canada but I had left all of my packing until the hour before I had to leave. (Normally I'm much more organised and do it the day before.)
And I think I had a talking frog with me. I can't really remember.
spawnofjaws

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone else have reoccurring dreams of flying? Or remember which the night they had a certain Deja vu?
Keeper of Oliblish and Teh Poodle Stick....
[/url]
Allicat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, creepy stuff! I had a Dream that I was at uni and sat on the floor in my flat (which I'd never seen) and three of my friends were in the doorway (whom I'd never met) It happened about a week after I'd moved into my flat.

Keeper of the fallen leaves. 'Cos they're still pretty.
unimportant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a couple of really good dreams, one I can't remember right now and one that I can.

the one I can't remember had something to do with treasure, I think.

The one I DO remember started with me, my sister, and my dad at a community fair that my nanny used to take me to when I was much younger. They used to have a plane fly overhead at one point, and drop a bunch of numbered ping pong balls on a field, and you ran up and picked some, like a raffle. If they called your number, you got big prizes.

Anyway, we got there after the plane had flown on by and I picked up a bunch of numbers, all of which I thought would be winning because I could see the winning number floating over head. But then those numbers went away and I had to find new numbers, then those disappeared, and I had to actually grab candy that was the same kind as a stack of candy nearby. When I finally did that, I got let in.

Instead of prizes now, though, we got into this weird branch of Willie Wonka's factory, where they made candy floss. He invited us to make some of our own, but it was insanely heavy and people started nearly slipping into the suddenly diabolical looking machine. Then I took a bite of candy floss, and then I woke up.
le Pencil Pirate

Location: Still under the Opera House, and still hoarding Tristram's pencils.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm curious. Was it Johnny Depp's Wonka, or Gene Wilder's? Or just the Wonka of Unimportant's Subconscious?

Pirate had a dream the other night that involved Earthsong.
It was kind of funny in a bizarre, stupid way.
In the dream, my Mom was a HUGE ES fan. (In real life, she's only vaguely conscious that it exists.) Anyway, I said something about K'Thonya that she took as slightly negative (I can't remember what I said, but it wasn't meant to be negative), and she's all like, "NO, she isn't! K'Thonya is really sweet!"
Also in the dream, the next several volumes of ES were published, so of course I owned them. But the thing was, the pictures moved and sort of came to life (it was COOL), and for a portion of the dream, things actually took place IN the Earthsong universe. I was just kind of a floating observer. And what I observed consisted mostly of Trissy going psychotic and deciding he wanted some lunch. Let not your heart be troubled; he didn't eat Willow or any of the other characters. He was eating random dream-persons by the ton, though, and his mouth was all bloody. AND THEN SKOGUL CAME FWOOSHING OUT OF THE SKY AND CONKED HIM ON THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *comic-book effect: All caps and numerous exclamation points*
I remember commenting to my sister while I was back in the "real world" that there seemed to be a trend in Tristram getting knocked out at the end of every chapter. But seriously, he was. The characters and art-style were still the same, (maybe a mite darker. This is a Pirate dream, after all) but there were some really retarded goings-on that I can't see the Lady doing. *disapproving head-shake* But it never failed that at the end of every chapter, Trissy would be rendered unconscious. Razz
And that was Pirate's Earthsong dream.

Keeper of Tristram's Pencils, Bel's non-existant rear, and... I think that's it.
unimportant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

le Pencil Pirate wrote:
I'm curious. Was it Johnny Depp's Wonka, or Gene Wilder's? Or just the Wonka of Unimportant's Subconscious?

Johnny Depp for certain, though I wish it had been Gene Wilder. Johnny Depp's take was lovely and all that, but Gene Wilder's is still the one to beat. I LOVE that Willie Wonka!

I had a dream last night that involved my snake's tail getting cut off, me getting huge royalty checks for a bit part in a movie, and having to unravel clues a la National Treasure to figure out where certain items were sunk in a moat, and then I had to dive down and get them or else the bad guy was going to shoot me and a whole bunch of young family member who I think were cousins. Details have all been stolen, unfortunately, beyond what I have relayed.
Rolaoi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a few days since this thread was last posted in. I'll give it a bump with one of last night's dream.

I was going to take my SAT, or some other important test, with one of my friends, Areal. She normally has long hair, but in this dream her hair was short. I adore short hair on women, and she seemed very attractive. It's too bad she's straight. I've never thought of her like that while I'm awake. It's a little confusing.
Fame~Citzen Cope

Nom d'amour~ Rolex
RoseBlood

Location: Gallifrey. . . (Before the Time Wars. Duh- I time- traveled to get here.)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for gay people! a best buddy of mine is gay, and i <3 'im. (go st. sirhc!)

ANYWAY, I had a slightly strange dream the other night. My band teacher decided to give me the french horn to play in a concert for the band- IN LIKE, FIVE MINUTES. I couldn't figure out how to play the &^%# thing, and it was in a wacko clef that I'd never seen before. I now have much respect to all who play the french horn.
'I want you, bleeders......'
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

Jump to: