FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

Wink Murder 1: SS Salamander
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Serious RPG's
Author Message
Tamir



Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Posts: 1629
Location: Israel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the captain didn't realize, though, was that Sam wasn't there to hear her words. She spoke into an empty room and hurried off.

The engineer, at the time, was standing at Adella's door, trying to hear the sound of her breath through it. He was pressed so closely to the door that he felt as though he were a part of it, and that nothing existed between his love and himself.

Upon hearing some rustles which sounded like Adella getting up, however, Sam quickly detached himself from her door and hurried off to the rec room. She left her room only a few seconds later, but didn't seem to realize that he had been there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maeniel



Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Posts: 1081
Location: Next to Waldo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clint sighed. He was incredibly tired. Two deaths in one day? The emotional weight and the CPR workout showed clearly on his face, the beginnings of dark rings under his eyes starting to form. He packed up his fak and proceeded to the Rec room.
_________________
Keeper of Zaebos' and Jormand's powers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spawnofjaws



Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 559
Location: North Carolina! And proud of it...!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((thanks Tam))
Adella scurried off towards the rec room. There were all going to drop like flies if they didn't figure something out....
She saw Sam up a ways a head of her and called out "Sam! Hey! How're you? Well, I suppose that's rather a bit of a stupid question at this point..." She trailed off. "Anyway, it is a bit scary that whoever started this nonsense had access to your tools..."
_________________
Hoffman icon courtesy of my very good friend, Isaymakebelieve, on LJ, check her out! http://community.livejournal.com/isaymakebelieve/
In my brain, I'm someone famous AND important!
Dubbed 'Egg' by ASA, but also responds to "spegg"...
Keeper of Oliblish and Teh Poodle Stick....
[/url]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tamir



Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Posts: 1629
Location: Israel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Uh...yeah...." stammered Sam, "It's, uh, scary. But, that still could have been anyone, not just me. Not that it's me! I mean, uh..."
Sam fidgeted nervously. "Listen, I've been thinking, maybe we should all stay together now? Like, all in the same room or something? That way the killer won't dare to do anything, right?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sparrow



Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 100
Location: One of many comfy couches in the known universe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lindsay stood nervously next to Sam trying not to throw up, but the urge was fading slowly thank goodness. She nodded in response to Sam's idea, she really did not want to be alone again, especially after what had just happened. Always the optimist, Lindsay had never found reason to not trust anyone on the ship- this shock was too much for her. It could be anyone, and Lindsay was not prepared to have such heavy distrust all of a sudden. But she had to.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
horsin'around



Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Posts: 1260
Location: Stupidville

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the first time in her life, Tally felt completely helpless. Back on the streets, if something like this happened, the gang would hunt down the killer and take care of him or her. Here, Tally was seeing phantoms. Who, in what seemed to be a genuinely sincere, nice crew could be a twisted killer?

Would the killer even be aware of what he or she was doing? Tally repressed a shudder and moved to be near Sam, Adella, and Lindsey. Safety in numbers...safety in numbers...

Unless one of them was the killer? Tally almost choked.
_________________
Fall down seven times, get up eight. --Japanese Proverb

If you fight for your limitations, you get to keep them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ponce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spawnofjaws



Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 559
Location: North Carolina! And proud of it...!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hmmm" said Adella, "that sounds resonable. But we should ask the captain,"
She looked at the two other girls and could feel the uneasiness and tension in the room.
"Ummm...." she trailed off, not sure she could say anything to ease nerves...
_________________
Hoffman icon courtesy of my very good friend, Isaymakebelieve, on LJ, check her out! http://community.livejournal.com/isaymakebelieve/
In my brain, I'm someone famous AND important!
Dubbed 'Egg' by ASA, but also responds to "spegg"...
Keeper of Oliblish and Teh Poodle Stick....
[/url]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
horsin'around



Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Posts: 1260
Location: Stupidville

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tally wished someone would take charge, then belatedly realised that she as the first mate should.

"I don't know," she said evasively. "Let's get on to the rec room and see what Sara has to say."

She didn't make eye contact with anyone.
_________________
Fall down seven times, get up eight. --Japanese Proverb

If you fight for your limitations, you get to keep them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ponce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Allicat



Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 1390
Location: Back in the Shire.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Jumping y'all again Wink ))

Sara looked round at her assorted crew ... what was left of it.
"Tragedy has struck our ship. Two of our valued friends are dead, and one of the people in this room is the killer. Anyone could have used Sam's wrench to kill Angela, and anyone could have accesed Jay's quarters while the rest of the crew was busy. I think the best bet is to get back home as soon as is humanly possible. I'll take half the crew with me and open comms to Earth, let command know what's happened. Clint, Adella, you come with me. The rest of you stay with Tally. We'll be back shortly. No one is to be alone. Groups of three or more at all times."
_________________
He who does not eat cheese will go mad. ~ French proverb.

Keeper of the fallen leaves. 'Cos they're still pretty.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
horsin'around



Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Posts: 1260
Location: Stupidville

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tally cleared her throat self-consciously. "All right, folks, let's be on our way. Stay together, hold hands...everyone, come on now..."
_________________
Fall down seven times, get up eight. --Japanese Proverb

If you fight for your limitations, you get to keep them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ponce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Allicat



Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 1390
Location: Back in the Shire.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sara led her chosen three carefully towards the bridge. Once there she positioned herself so that she had a good view of both of them reflected in the large windows at the front of the ship. She reached for the dial that would send her transmission to the right coordinates and turned it. Taking the mouthpiece in one hand she quickly glanced at the reflections of her crew. Still safe.
"This is the data retrieval ship SS Salamander requesting urgent assistance. Come in command."
"Hello? Hello? This is Bali Takeaway, how may I assist?"
"Sorry, wrong number." Sara closed comms with a puzzled look. Adjusting the coordinates she tried again.
"This is the data retrieval ship SS Salamander requesting urgent assistance. Come in command."
"Err, this is Bali Takeaway again. I think your comms unit is bust."
Sara closed the link and turned to Clint and Adella.
"We're cut off. Unless you want Balinese cuisine, we're stuck."
_________________
He who does not eat cheese will go mad. ~ French proverb.

Keeper of the fallen leaves. 'Cos they're still pretty.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tamir



Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Posts: 1629
Location: Israel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam glanced at the small group of people who were standing around with him. Nobody seemed to know what to do, and Sam was in favor of not doing anything at all. At least he wouldn't be able to kill anyone if they all just stood there....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maeniel



Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Posts: 1081
Location: Next to Waldo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We could use Bali cuisine," Clint said. "I like it."
_________________
Keeper of Zaebos' and Jormand's powers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spawnofjaws



Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 559
Location: North Carolina! And proud of it...!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adella punched Clint in the arm softly, "That's not funny, Clint, people are dying!"
Although she was slightly insulted that they would want to eat take-out than her cooking.
_________________
Hoffman icon courtesy of my very good friend, Isaymakebelieve, on LJ, check her out! http://community.livejournal.com/isaymakebelieve/
In my brain, I'm someone famous AND important!
Dubbed 'Egg' by ASA, but also responds to "spegg"...
Keeper of Oliblish and Teh Poodle Stick....
[/url]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Serious RPG's All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Elveron phpBB theme/template by Ulf Frisk and Michael Schaeffer
Copyright Ulf Frisk, Michael Schaeffer 2004


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group