FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

Wink Murder 1: SS Salamander
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Tinu.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well, I hate to tell you all this, but, I'm the killer." She cracked a smile at the blank stares she got back. It probably wasn't the best time for comic relief. She rose with a sigh and walked off to her room, there was much to think about. For instance, was it really wise for the captain to follow a possible murder?
spawnofjaws

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adella didn't say anything. She watched everyone return to their rooms. She slowly got up and went back to her own.
Her rooms was her mark of territory; many things had been put up on the walls, including pictures of her family and of the crew. She took down the three she could find of Angela, sitting at a table, making a face with her and Jay and Lindsay, and another of her talking to the captain.
Adella lit a small candle in a red cup.
She left the pictures on her bed and paced up and down the room.
She pulled one down of her mother, and quietly murmered while she plopped on her bed, drawing her knees up under her chin.
"Everybody's going crazy here, mamma, and I don't know what to do next...."
Keeper of Oliblish and Teh Poodle Stick....
[/url]
Sparrow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lindsay trotted back to her room, her head spinning, not knowing what else to do besides follow orders. She closed the door behind her silently, locked it, double-checked that it was locked, and started silently crying. What on earth was going on? She knew so little, but had a deep fear in her mind of digging deeper. The instant turnaround from a cheerful morning to a funeral was shocking, and she didn't know how to handle it. Burying her face in her pillow, she waited for the Capitan.
Maeniel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clint returned to his room, his face completely blank. Closing the door quietly, he looked around his room.

It was painted a deep shade of blue with white trim; on the walls were framed old movie posters. His bed was put directly underneath the holographic window, navy valences covering it. On the wall opposite the bed was an intricate bookcase, with many squares. One square was home to a large holographic monitor, while many others were devoted to books and data disks containing movies. On eight neighboring cubbies were pictures of each member of the crew. Each picture depicted incredible happiness; sometimes the crew members were with others, sometimes not, but the focus of each was different.

It was to Angela's cubby that Clint went. He pressed a button and the image flickered out, leaving the cubby void of anything save a single semispherical device whose base was the size of a dime. He then plopped down in his bed, heaving a great sigh as he fell face-first into the soft covers and pillows. The sigh soon became a scream, muffled to a volume even quieter than his whisper by the voluminous sheets.
horsin'around

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tally was the last one to leave the rec room. Feeling numb and frozen, the first mate walked slowly to her own little chamber.

It was plain and unadorned - Tally hadn't the time for such things as decoration - and the only decorations were the sparse shelves that were nailed firmly to walls. The shelves were full of books.

Tally sat on her bed and pulled her legs up in a 'butterfly position.'

If there's ever a time for mental peace and serenity, this is it. She reflected, and taking deep, slow breaths, began to meditate.

If you fight for your limitations, you get to keep them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ponce
Allicat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sara looked at the engineer and sighed. From the doorway she started her questioning.
"Some very odd things have been going on recently. I'd like to know your take on them. Who has access to your tools? And who would want Angela dead?"

Keeper of the fallen leaves. 'Cos they're still pretty.
Tamir

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Are you kidding?" Sam laughed. "Anyone could get to my tools. They just sit in Engineering, and it's not like the doors around here are ever locked. But you realize, this makes Angela's death more than momentary madness. The killer would have had to get the tool before visiting her."
Sam sat in silence for a moment, his fingers fiddling with the sheet on his bed.
"And who would want Angela dead? I...think......I don't know. We're all good people here, it doesn't make sense. I....."
Sam turned to face the Captain, whose face lacked the compassion he was hoping to see.
"I think, maybe, it might have been me." He confessed fearfully. "Maybe. I've been feeling really weird, and I don't know where I was last night.... Just please don't tell Adella, okay?"
Maeniel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clint wondered what other effects the vasopressin was causing in Sam. He had the sudden urge to run some tests. The entire crew WAS due for a physical....
Allicat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sara looked at Sam. He had seemed the sanest of the lot. She sighed and said "Thank you. I hope you'll understand if I lock your door." She left to go to the next room, which was Clint's. She knocked and said, "Clint, can I have a word?"

Maeniel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sure thing, Sara," Clint said, opening his door for her. "Come on in."

Clint sat on his bed, his mood not so contemplative. He sat on the bed, at once very shy and clearly distressed by Angela's death.
Allicat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sara leaned on the wall of Clint's room and ran a hand through her hair.
"I never thought I'd see the day that I'd be questioning my own crew about the death of one of their own. I take it the final cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head? What do you think brought on this behaviour in Sam? He's always been the calm type and then he suddenly goes crazy and won't shut up about Ansella. Any light to shed on this?"
Sara scrutinised the medical officer for any sign. Of anything.

Maeniel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clint shook his head. "Kind of. It's more likely to be blunt force to the upper regions of her spinal column, near her cervical vertebrae.

"And I really don't know. Some of Sam's physical signs were a little off when we last had a physical, so I've been giving him some extra nutrients, which Adella can confirm. It could be possible that his medication last night was contaminated, but I highly doubt it. It was created from the same strain of bacteria that the rest of his medication was made from, so there shouldn't be any problems. I'll run some tests, though.

"Speaking of tests, I think this would be a good time to take some physicals of every crew member. I also think it would be a good idea to run some MRIs; if this is some recently induced psychosis in any crew member because of brain cancer or some other abnormal development, it will show up."
Allicat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sara nodded. "Ok, that sounds sensible. I'll send the crew to you after I've talked to them then. Thanks."
Pausing only to let Sam know that Clint wanted to do a physical on him and let him out, Sara made her way to Tally's room.
"It's me."

horsin'around

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's me."

Tally began to say, "Come on in" but remembered her manners just in time. She got up and opened the door for the captain.

"Sorry. Come on in." She collapsed back onto her bed - screw manners - and ran a hand wearily through her short blond hair.

"Anything?" she said despairingly. "Anything at all?"

If you fight for your limitations, you get to keep them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ponce
Allicat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sara felt she could finally relax slightly from her highly controlled "Captain" face. She leaned against the wall and shut her eyes. "Nothing conclusive. As far as I can see, Sam's not in a fit state to take responsibility for his actions, and anyone has access to his tools. Clint's going to do physicals on us all, just to be sure."
She opened her eyes and looked at her first mate. "Do you have anything to tell me?"

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Serious RPG's All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: