FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

The Bering RP OOC Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Feaelen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YIPPEE! oh and you said they were short and muscular but no details re how short like 5 ft? or smaller?

- what kinds of lizardly features? i'm assuming they're bipedal? i'm thingking of fashioning the look based on the Narn's (head shape wise at least) from Babylon 5 only not as tall obviously.

- do they wear clothing or do they have scales? i was thinking scales, with possible minimal loose clothing to conform to "human" environemnts

- appendages? would there be tails? for example i was hoping for a prehensile one.

- fingers? i was thinking hand structer similar to that of a camelion maybe only with 2 thumbs and 4 fingers (very flexible) and potentially feet that have similar abilities/shape to the hands.

i think that's it for now.
Very Happy

Apparently I missed finding the new keepership thread and thus missed out on what i was origionaly keeper of [Willow's Journal and K'Thonya's new made sword [old itteration of Earthsong's archive]]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Asa

Location: Grammar Police HQ. Watch your language, I'm armed with the NYTimes Style Book AND Strunk and White!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do they count as an identifying feature, or are they under the skin?

So I'll have practiced for three years. I want extreme fine control, even at the expense of gross control.

Okay, that makes sense. Could I bring it through the air to me and then set it down? In the kitchen, I have this image of ingredients pouring themselves. I suppose as soon as they're done, they could set themselves down again.

I meant specifically for the medical board, but since you said that wouldn't work, it doesn't matter any more.

And as medic, I suppose I'd know that.

For the record, I edited my application, and it is in it's final stage as of now.

Oh! Question! Can we set up pre-existing relationships and connections, or would that not happen?

Keeper of the Library and the Gateway to Haven

Nem: "It's the sort of face you just know is getting ready to poke you with something sharp."
BS: "...then insist you eat a brownie."
And Robin shall restore amends.

Last edited by Asa on Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tyris

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asa wrote:
I want extreme fine control, even at the expense of gross control.
Egad.

Edit: that wasn't terribly clear, in retrospect, but we were angling for the same thing (though with an electric implant).

"It's a sad thing when a man loses his cookie." - Nem
Asa

Location: Grammar Police HQ. Watch your language, I'm armed with the NYTimes Style Book AND Strunk and White!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See, I don't care if I can lift a two-ton crate, but I do want to be able to do multiple light things at once. ^_^ It just seems to make more sense.

Nem: "It's the sort of face you just know is getting ready to poke you with something sharp."
Asa

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nu, what's going on with this? Are we waiting for Matoto to go through the applications, or what?

Tomato

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've gone through the applications... I've been promised a good number more of them, but quite frankly - I just haven't been getting them.

I'm gonna give it another week, but honestly, the number of players we have now is simply not going to be enough for something like this. :/

Anyhow, if you *are* interested, please PM me your bio asap, I'd like to get this goin!
Asa

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many more are you thinking?

Tomato

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, honestly... more than 5? Really though, I'd imagine 6 or 7. I actually think that we might be able to work it now, if I just scale things down a bit.
Asa

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small is good. Small means less complications. I like small.

Just, you know, sayin'.

Feaelen

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Technically with your character we have more then 5 Wink

Apparently I missed finding the new keepership thread and thus missed out on what i was origionaly keeper of [Willow's Journal and K'Thonya's new made sword [old itteration of Earthsong's archive]]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tomato

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, my first written example bio wasn't a bio to be counted. Surprised

Hmm... I'll start making adjustments, but I won't finalize anything until this weekend.
Feaelen

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually i just counted the characters who have their bios posted and your actual character. It makes 6 Wink

Tomato

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna be putting up an introduction to the Bering Bio soon, either today or tomorrow. Keep an eye out for it. We're gonna be rolling with 6 members.
Asa

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Repeating my questions, since they seem to have gotten lost.

Do the implants count as an identifying feature, or are they under the skin?

Could I bring something through the air to me and then set it down? In the kitchen, I have this image of ingredients pouring themselves. I suppose as soon as they're done, they could set themselves down again.

Oh! Question! Can we set up pre-existing relationships and connections, or would that not happen?

Tomato

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... I thought these questions had got answered.

Oh well.

1: They are swappable by the wearer, but largely embedded in the skull. What this means is that the implants are visible to a degree, but won't effect your appearance.

2: Yes, you may do just that. As was written earlier, however... I wouldn't suggest doing what you described during something like surgury however. You wouldn't want anything distracting you or anything, anyhow.

3: Any pre-association is fine, just make sure that both parties are settled on how it's gonna go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Serious RPG's All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 3 of 32

Jump to: