So what have you been up to?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

CBB

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBritishInvasion wrote:
CBB Wrote
Quote:
EEEEEEEE! Which part of Spain? For how long? TAKE PICTURES. *geeks out*

Malaga? And you're lucky I just bought a new camera.

Oh and I suggest using this or is that cheating?

Málaga! Awesome! I wanted to go there so badly, but I never got the chance. because it costs an arm, a leg, and two babies to get there by train-but the AVE just opened up last December. Are you going to have time to visit Córdoba and Granada? They're both incredible.

As for cheating...you'd think it would be cheating to not read those guide, the way people react to someone who hasn't read up on every stat, strategy, and in-joke. Grr...

Psychosomatic! That boy needs therapy...
Ya que estamos en el baile, ¡bailemos!

Keeper of Earthsong's Wispy Wooshy Memory Ball
Keeper of the Dragon Planet
TheBritishInvasion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll be going to Granada I think, and possibly somewhere else that begins with an N...I can't quite remember, but I promise to take lotsa pictures just for you.

/Edit, and that guide really is helpful, I don't normally use them but my friend recommended it and she has hit 60/70 a good few times.

/Double Edit. LEEEEEEEEEEROY!
Tinu.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cvcdaisy3 wrote:
Tinu. wrote:
Cypher wrote:

I had six classes every day all through high school, so you're out of luck there. Some people actually gave up their lunch/homeroom to take seven.

Don't be too jealous of us travelers. You'll get your chance soon enough. The only place worth going that's in any danger of going somewhere is Venice, and I think its still got a few years left.

England is a wonderful place, as I'm sure Britland will tell you. By the way, if you go to London without visiting the Tower, it's a felony. So make sure she goes.

I know. . .I had seven in middle school, but it's just the sudden jump int he middle of the year is going to be weird, you know? We're still trying to figure the administration out, because the change is one month before school lets out. We can't fathom it.

Oh, I've been traveling, and that's why I'm jealous. Don't worry about dangerous places, I've been to a country where they have an official hate-america holiday - terribly pleasant I'm told. I'm just jealous because I've never been out of this hemisphere - and in my own country of America, I've never been off the east coast. You can see how this would annoy someone who loves to travel, no?

Really? my High School has 8 courses a day, not counting homeroom, and you have to give up one of them to have time to eat anything.
About traveling, ever since I've lived in the US, the thing was "let's travel around here since we don't know when we're leaving... though that is apparently never. So I've been to various sections of the USA. In the Americas I've gone to the neighbors, Canada, Bahamas, and the Yucatan section of Mexico. In Europe, though I come from there, nowhere since I became conscious...

We only have six, and the entire time I've been going to this school, on tuesdays and thrusdays we have half classes that are about an hour and a half each. This means that on tuesdays we get out an hour early - plus have a short study hall - and on thrusdays we start an hour later and ahve clubs. Most everyone loved it.
CBB

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JENKINS! *dies*

Psychosomatic! That boy needs therapy...
Ya que estamos en el baile, ¡bailemos!

Keeper of Earthsong's Wispy Wooshy Memory Ball
Keeper of the Dragon Planet
unimportant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody else in high school and FIRST robotics? The regional meet was up while the forum was down and it was a downright phenomenal experience. Absolute blast from all angles.

I thought that maybe the forum wouldn't be back before next week, though, which would have been a bummer. I'm off to New York Wednesday through Saturday. We're prefoming at the PIT theater on Friday, at seven, if anyone's in the area and interested in a relatively cheap show Wink
Tinu.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome fable!

We don't have anything like that, but our Mock Trial team is doing stupendously - they made nationals, which are thankfully in out state so they can go.
Storm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unimportant wrote:
Anybody else in high school and FIRST robotics? The regional meet was up while the forum was down and it was a downright phenomenal experience. Absolute blast from all angles.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I'm on 972!!!!!! OMG (and I rarely sat that) there's another botgeek! It's an inside joke. Which regional?

Miho's Young Padawan

Dubbed "Poodle" by Asa and "Teh Stormy Poodle" by Ponce
Storm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cvcdaisy3 wrote:
As for your cat, Storm, I wouldn't want to loose mine*.

Thanks so much. A lot of people have said that, and it really helps. Even though he really was just a bag o' fur and weird, clipped meows, he was a LOVEABLE bag o' fur and clipped meows.

Miho's Young Padawan

Dubbed "Poodle" by Asa and "Teh Stormy Poodle" by Ponce
horsin'around

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm. I went to Dublin to visit relatives I never knew about, nor met. It was...interesting, to say the least. My twin brother came back from Iraq. So he's been staying with me till he can establish a real life for himself. He's actually moving out next week. ^_^ I'm going to miss him. He's been helping out on the farm a lot, and my little nightmare yearling, Taz, was infatuated with him.

My eldest brother Kris got married. I adore his new wife, so that's a perfectly acceptable match. Very Happy

Uhh...what else? Not much really. I've been writing non-stop, working on something that I really like, but am too shy to let anyone read. Working on the farm, my vetrinary practise, my eventing, and reading like a complete nerd.

My twin, Alex, is an amateur photographer, so he's been trying to get pictures of me, darn it! Although pictures have this odd habit of...disappearing... Twisted Evil

Anyways, that's pretty much it. Boring...yes. Wink

If you fight for your limitations, you get to keep them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ponce
Sparrow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear what you all have been up to :)

I... oh jeeze. While there have been no deaths or horrible injuries, my life has gone through a lot of changes as well. I stopped coming to the forum because I started college, which is... an experience. Its taken my whole being to adjust to this. I'll keep it brief to the worst/best bits.

College is hard. Not particularly in the grades part, but in the LIFE sense. I've never had a harder time making, and keeping, the kinds of friends I want. I'm getting better, but its not an easy process. Its driving me insane. I can't wait for summer, but I've made commitments I have to keep that are stressing me out to the max.

Cant think of the best bits at the moment, they'll show up eventually :P Im sure.

Anywho, life could be worse, but I think returning to the forums is going to actually de-stress me a little :) I look forward to catchin' up with you all, its been awhile.
Angel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I...Celebrated my father's Birthday, went out to eat at Easter. Funny thing is, Easter is my Family's Holiday cause our Last name is 'Easterday' Very Happy .

I created a backup forum in case this one died again and could be brought back up for some reason. Er...I started making tons of signatures, practiced my drawing. Played games and Also celebrated my little Dog's birthday. She's now 6 years old. Smile

That's all I can really think of... hm.
unimportant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Storm wrote:
unimportant wrote:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I'm on 972!!!!!! OMG (and I rarely sat that) there's another botgeek! It's an inside joke. Which regional?

OMG! I never really expected another FIRST robotics team member to be on here. I AM SO LOOKING UP 972 ON BLUE ALLIANCE!

I'm team 2450, btw!
Tomato

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What has Mato been up to... Hmm...

Well, I've been keeping up with some of my favorite blogs...

Some of my favorite webcomics...

And some of my favorite wikis.

Other than that...

Just shootin' the breeze.

((- Do not click the links provided. They will take you to various websites who's content I am not capable of filtering, though all can be considered "safe for work." Blogs, webcomics, and other such sites in general tend to have questionable content anyhow. While I do have some taste, you have my apologizes if anything listed here is genuinely offensive to you.-))
unimportant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't click links here safely anyway, I'm on a Catholic High School's computer, and while it's a rather liberal school any website even VAGUELY questionable can result in negative consequences.

Hey, 972, wow! You guys made it to your semifinals, congrats! We didn't make it out of seeding rounds, mostly because our autonomous a few times sent us spinning in circles over the line -_-; and we had some absolutely horrendous alliances. with 972, though, you guys must be an older team! How many years have you done it?
horsin'around

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some unknown reason, I've been taking a lot of pictures.

If you fight for your limitations, you get to keep them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ponce
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: