FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

How Willow came to be?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Plot, Character, and Current Page Discussion
TarotReader

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:08 am    Post subject: How Willow came to be? Reply with quote

Ok we all must have our theories for how Willow was created. Here is few of mine

1 - Willow is form from escaping element from Earthsong's core. Because of the 'foster' children having fully form soulstones already, the element fused together until they could make a being.

2 - That the Sidera took some of Earthsong's element and made her to help Earthsong defeat Beluosus.

3 - That when she was made in the future after the soulstone plague was dealt with fully and was misstatken for a soulstone.

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Dubbed TC by Asa
TarotReader = Tarot Card = TC
EENick

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beluosus's comments seem to suggest that he had some hand in her creation so I suspect he might have initiated the process.

Assuming he wasn't lying this suggests Willow was meant to harm Earthsong or at the very least give Beluosus some power over her.
TarotReader

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do think that was meant that because he had infused her with his element.

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Dubbed TC by Asa
TarotReader = Tarot Card = TC
EENick

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well one thing I've read is that Willow looks close to human because of the planet's admiration for Terra so at least subconciously Willow was molded by her mother. I think that rules out 2 and if what Bel said was true about the other planets keeping secrets I doubt that admiration will last into the future so I think we can rule out 3 as well making 1 the most likely scenario.

Still I don't know I think something more complicated and sinister is in the works. I think this relates to whatever secrets are being kept by the other planets. Bel seemed surprised but hardly shocked about Willow the Eve and all suggesting he knew something like this could or perhaps even would happen. I don't think this was a happy accident or intentional boone.
Wren

Location: In my head, wondering how so many manage to step outside theirs.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What we know is that Bel is angry that ES got the job of keeper, that he knows how to make an Eve, and that she doesn't.

From this, I'd say that there are some probably fairly innocuous things a planet can do to create an Eve--perhaps too unlikely to happen randomly, but with a little nudging...--and/or that and Eve is made with some missing piece that a planet is given.

This could also explain why Bel's planet got roasted--he needed something in his Eve or his planet to make ES's Eve. This would be either rage-induced or petty, but he could just be trying to make ES not a safe place for soulstone-bearers, given that his planet was decided as such for having an Eve. I believe that the Lady has said Bel's planet/children will come up as a plot point, and I assumed that meant they were alive, but maybe they were just needed...

After that, he realized it wasn't working and gave up, moving on to other things. What he didn't know is that (assumption alert) in order for a planet to create an Eve, the planet must want one. ES was willing to put that aside to protect the 'orphans' but recently her heart has been in it less and less. Zaebos says something like this here. This is also reflected some in her relationship with Nanashi.

When ES started wanting an Eve, some force of will was put into the mass later known as Willow. This could be why Willow has so little of Bel in her, even though he calls her 'our daughter;' It may have been both of their elements, but ES shaped her.

GENERATION 19: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Deadhorse3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if Bel's planet was destroyed because he killed his eve and then he stole some of ES's element on page 106 to make Willow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Plot, Character, and Current Page Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: