FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

Vampire Hunters RPG - OOC Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Feaelen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually pretty keen. The only reason it took me so long to reply is because i only just got internet set up in my condo Very Happy

That being said the next few weeks will probably be a bit cracked for me, but given that i'm a new home owner and i'll be strapped for cash for the next while a good internet distraction that employs creative juices will be greatly appreciated. My only limitation is that i can't play during the day while i'm at work (between 08h00 and 16h30-ish Pacific Std Time).

Apparently I missed finding the new keepership thread and thus missed out on what i was origionaly keeper of [Willow's Journal and K'Thonya's new made sword [old itteration of Earthsong's archive]]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Maeniel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like we've come to this crossroads every few months; perhaps if we can finish one last story arc that ties everything together, then start something new? I'm on board for however long this relay ends up being, but we've asked the "should we close this down?" a lot.
Ravenna

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've asked "should we close down" several times, because several times people have gone MIA without any kind of warning, and it kind of narks me off when I have to PM them and chase them down.

Ach well, I've given this an awful lot of time. I'll try and start updating from tomorrow and see if I can complete this chapter, and if people are still interested, Woot. Things have been stressful for me of late, and killing my writing drive. My shoulder is very sore right now though, so I'll leave a big post till the morning.

Tenshi, we need you to post before I move on, if you would please. You've got 10 hours!
Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I had? Ah, I'll post shortly, then. Like, before I sleep. That's going to be sooner than 10 hours.

"If by chance some day you're not feeling well, and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done, and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled."
Red Skelton
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Serious RPG's All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: