FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

I am officially an Earthsong GROUPIE

ichigoli

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:26 am    Post subject: I am officially an Earthsong GROUPIE Reply with quote

i feel like such a dork ladies and gentlemen...

last night i had one of the most epically epic dreams i can remember... all about Earthsong...
I dreamed myself through most of this upcoming chapter. All dream logic aside it was SO COOL! one of those dreams where you wake up pissed off because none of it was real. I have spent all my time cementing this plot in my mind!

If anyone cares to hear about my *ahem* "Vision" for ES...

Basically it went along the lines that Willow is now somehow a Mandragora (not rescued yet or whatever...) and isn't having too bad a time for it somehow...
She's managed to make friends with Neuria and is otherwise doing alright since she's underground and can feel at least slightly connected to ES.

The only downside is that she, by some twist of dream logic, is tethered to a book (a book which looks an awful lot like the journal) which she has to stay close to or else feel terrible pain.... a book that also has to stay within a certain distance of Bel under the same consequences.

Somehow Bel became a sort of sympathetic character in the process too... although personally that doesn't seem impossible.
see: http://earthsongsaga.com/vol1/31.html, http://earthsongsaga.com/vol2/110.html ...

i mean, he's a bit of a brute but it seems that as long as he's happy things go well enough...

I am a huge advocate of seeing good guys go bad, even for a short time and seeing bad guys in a sympathetic light so when i "read" this made up version of events i got all giddy!

sorry if this is like... i dono Earthsong blasphemy but i thought it would be fun to share... ^_^;
theBSDude

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.... Okay.

Anyway, welcome! *offers handshake*

Now start your thread in the intro section so we can get to know you.

TheBSDude, dubbed 'BS' by Asa and nicknamed 'Thebes.'
Keeper of the Tristam, The Amazing Non-Emo Vampire!(tm) and a Massive List of Webcomics.

"I'm like a ninja with no hopes or dreams." --Wally of Dilbert
YatesOfYore
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol... awesome

*I* don't even dream about my comic! Wink Laughing
Squeeself

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady...you're a weirdo Laughing
Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nanashi started showing up in my dreams at some point, and she kicks as much butt in dreamworld as she does on Earthsong. In fact, she taught me how to use dual swords in one dream so that I could defeat the demon lord who had invaded Earth with his space armada of sci-fi ships, despite all the hand-to-hand weapons being bladed and so on.

....though, really, I wonder what the least logical part of that whole dream would have been?

Oh, and welcome to the forums!

"If by chance some day you're not feeling well, and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done, and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled."
Red Skelton
ichigoli

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XD i was SO pissed off when it turned out to be a dream because I was so excited to have suddenly stumbled across something like a fifty page update... I even dreamed clicking the next button and the quick bit between loading pages...

... I DON"T HAVE A PROBLEM...
Tamir

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

None of us do. ^_^

I remember having an Earthsong dream with a big reveal... something about Beluosus... but it was years ago, and I've forgotten it.
theBSDude

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ichigoli wrote:
I even dreamed clicking the next button and the quick bit between loading pages...

I've had those kinds of dreams, where the whole dream consists of me reading webcomics; one included my mom telling me off for spending too much time on the computer.

TheBSDude, dubbed 'BS' by Asa and nicknamed 'Thebes.'
Keeper of the Tristam, The Amazing Non-Emo Vampire!(tm) and a Massive List of Webcomics.

"I'm like a ninja with no hopes or dreams." --Wally of Dilbert
daydreamer_girl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't had an Earthsong dream, but I can relate to having a totally awesome dream that I didn't want to wake up from. The quickest example I was able to think of was playing Mario 64 all the time and in my dreams I'd see these secret hidden levels that were super awesome. Then the same thing started happening with Ocarina of time. Zelda games look so cool in my dream.

dubbed "Emma" by Asa
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: