8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Wha-2008 is over?!
26%
 26%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 23

Miho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2008.... ah, it's a love/hate relationship.

I think I shall rant about it to you people since I rightly don't know any of you and I don't have to face you later.. mwhhaha!

I was kissed for the first time around the beginning of the year and had wonderful relationship with a boy i went to highschool with... till.... about now. It wasn't a nasty breakup, we both knew it was coming... he is planning on going on mission and whatnot and yeah... can't really have a girlfriend, especially one that isn't of his faith, oh yeah... haha, i forget to mention that we technically broke up for appearances sake back in august, but kept seeing each other, his parents did not really approve of me... religious stuff once again. I am the devil, now you all know Wink

I began college in a highly... religious community, I mean everyone in my apartment is of the same religion and yeah... whoa... I have found you don't meet any people unless you go to church thingys. It's a good though because I love the people of said religion, i like the way they live and all that jazz, their fun people, I just don't really think it's for me.

I ate some cheese this past year, that was rather excellent.. oh and highschool is over with.. YAY!

Oh haha, I got a job as a mentor to highschool kids in the english department at the nearby highschool... who thought it was good to hire me... i haven't the slightest idea... but thanks... I mean, really, thanks.

OH! I got a new niece this year and my younger brother got married, exciting it was.

Oh yeah.. and i saw the twilight movie and couldn't stop laughing from how cheesy it was... i mean... wow... spidermonkey? Monkey man? I thought it was a movie about vampires, not monkys but, whatever, to each his own.

So yeah... this year was a lot of ups and downs, rollercoaster even, but now it's time the board the next one, right?
Allicat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2008 was pretty hectic. Not always packed with good things, but it had it's share.
At the beginning of the year I kinda had the sense that it wouldn't be as awesome as 2007 so I braced myself for some tough times. Friendships have fallen down and built up again, there has been much drama which I have tried to sort out, I broke up with one boyfriend and got together with another and there has been some family issues. Uni has been pretty awesome (interesting wise) but it's been tougher than before. I've been reflective, despairing, carefree, escapist and a whole range of other crazy mixed-up emotions.
For 2009 I hope for more success in my personal relationships and the drive to study more. For now it's looking good. Current boyfriend is being more attentive and I'm hoping to go on a research cruise from Reykjavik to the Clyde. I worry about my family, but all I can do is keep phoning and giving them someone to talk to.

Happy 2009 everyone, I hope it holds health, wealth and happiness for you and your loved ones.

Keeper of the fallen leaves. 'Cos they're still pretty.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: