FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

Dreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

daydreamer_girl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allicat wrote:
But seldom completely random people whom you don't know.
I can say I usually dream of both, people I know and people I don't know. Actually last night I dreamt of two old ladies that lived in my house (It was the shape of my house but I'm not sure if it actually was in the dream). Me and my sister were trying to get them to visit each other.

Actually the night before I dreamt of a different old lady. Old lady dreams two nights in a row...They were nice though

dubbed "Emma" by Asa
Asa

Location: Grammar Police HQ. Watch your language, I'm armed with the NYTimes Style Book AND Strunk and White!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually dream of people I don't know. It's actually been wierd, this year my schoolmates have been showing up as mass background characters a lot. You know, like the props in a stage-play.

Keeper of the Library and the Gateway to Haven

Nem: "It's the sort of face you just know is getting ready to poke you with something sharp."
BS: "...then insist you eat a brownie."
And Robin shall restore amends.
Tomato

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had an odd dream last night

It was weird. We (Sparroh and I) were picking out houses in this really dumpy area of some town that I don't know about. I think we were actually in mexico, now that I add it up.

There were kids in the dirt streets playing soccer with a wadded up cardboard box.

And, I think we were married.

Hmm... yeah. That was a bizarre dream.
horsin'around

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

0_o Yes, that's an odd dream.

Last night I dreamed that I was falling out of a tower. Hmm. For a 'falling dream' which happens a lot to me, this one was rather fun. For one thing, I didn't smack something; I just kept falling.

Dreams are so hard to remember later. It's so fleeting and odd...it's like you remember parts of it, and others are patchy. Mad Hard to remember!

If you fight for your limitations, you get to keep them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ponce
RoseBlood

Location: Gallifrey. . . (Before the Time Wars. Duh- I time- traveled to get here.)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dreams are more of story plots.... My part in them? It's like when you're reading a book, you just imagine everything in your head. Your not an observer, but you still watch, you know?

So, one of my favorite plot- dreams (which I can remember..).

Once upon a time, there was a great king. He lived in a castle with towers that reached the sky.He had three children- two daughters and a son, whom he loved beyond all reasoning.

But when a witch cast a spell on him, his family deserted him, and he lost his authority. He refused to rest until he had his children back in his arms, even if it took forever.

The land around his castle was eventually turned into a carnival site, with his castle being the main attraction. It was surrounded by a moat, and only had one way in. Most of the castle had collapsed- only one tower remained. No one ever went to the carnival because of the eerie feeling surrounding the castle, and eventually, the carnival itself lay in ruins.

Children were dared to enter the site by one another. When a girl and boy (dared, of course) stood beside the castle, frightened out of their wits, the king roared in rage.

"My Children! Come home! I will make you mine again!" His ghost soared down from the tower and snatched the children, who screamed and flailed against the king's grip. But the king began to cry upon seeing the unwilling children. His tears landed on their skin, and they ceased their struggling. They were dressed in old clothes, and they were plae and thin.

"Father! Where is Sister, father? Where is our beloved sister?" they pleaded, under the king's unintentional spell. The king laughed and smiled, for he had his children back. He carried his new children to the top of the tower to await the return of the third heir.

A lost young girl with her thumb in her mouth walks silently through the park, searching for her mother.
'I want you, bleeders......'
unimportant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

horsin'around wrote:

Last night I dreamed that I was falling out of a tower. Hmm. For a 'falling dream' which happens a lot to me, this one was rather fun. For one thing, I didn't smack something; I just kept falling.

I had a friend who used to go around declaring that he was "The guy at the top of the tower in falling dreams, pushing you off" XD
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: