FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

TREASURE HUNTERS: The Magician's Compass
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Serious RPG's
Author Message
Tenshi



Joined: 18 Apr 2008
Posts: 2594
Location: Star Stuff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With a heavy sigh of pain, Gregory grabbed at his chest. He would be bruised, if not worse, in the morning. At least there would be a morning, though...

Walking over to the wyvern, he very carefully and gently (as possible) retrieved his assorted gear and weapons from the beast's thick hide. He then did the only logical thing a person would do, when confronted with an unconscious mini-dragon that had been intent on ending his life not a minute before. He dumped the thing overboard.

"Maybe tha'll teach y' to mess with this ship," he offered once the wyvern was sufficiently overboard.
_________________
. Dubbed "Usagi" by AsA .
Keeper of the Siderean Swords

"If by chance some day you're not feeling well, and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done, and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled."
Red Skelton
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Maeniel



Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Posts: 1081
Location: Next to Waldo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter's wyvern went crashing down to the deck. There was a loud CRACK, and it squealed in pain, the dew glistening on its green scales. It struggled to pick itself up, but it fell back on the deck. One of its legs and one of its wings appeared broken. However, it was still very much alive, but fighting and frightened. It tried to back into the railing and shot a couple bolts of flame at Peter to get him to back off before getting back to work on the rope.

Tristan shook his head at Lycoris. "I'm fine. It just disorients me when my senses are in something that dies. It snaps back abruptly, and I didn't expect that wyvern to die quite so suddenly." He looked down at the main deck. "It looks like Peter needs help. You and Gregory had better help him."
_________________
Keeper of Zaebos' and Jormand's powers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nem



Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 2141
Location: England

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter smiled as the beasts bones cracked against the deck. His remaining knife was in his hand and he curved his back as he fell away from the creature’s fire rolling to his feet in a low crouch. He wished for a crossbow, a means to bring sudden death from afar, for Lycoris to...

“Lycoris, take the edge of your shield and cut the thing in half, or crush it into the deck.” He barked over the roar of the wyvern’s flames.
_________________
Never forget,
We stroll along the roof of hell
Gazing at flowers.
- Issa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Ravenna



Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Posts: 637
Location: Toward The Terra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm fine. It just disorients me when my senses are in something that dies. It snaps back abruptly, and I didn't expect that wyvern to die quite so suddenly." He looked down at the main deck. "It looks like Peter needs help. You and Gregory had better help him."

"Then you should take more care in how you conduct yourself, or at least give more warning, Sir. That could have gone badly. I can throw up shields, but those are for kinetic energy mainly - there's no guarantee that I could have protected you from the heat of the blast," Lycoris replied calmly and clinically, before glancing back at Gregory.

"Would you get the other wyvern corpse please? Or at least see if some of it is salvagable for dinner this evening. We won't often get a chance to collect fresh meat like this."

“Lycoris, take the edge of your shield and cut the thing in half, or crush it into the deck.” Peter barked over the roar of the wyvern’s flames.

Lycoris scarped away from the Captain and Gregory to try and get a better eye on the situation - the last remaining wyvern was only thrashing around, but it seemed to still be capable of fire. She vaulted down the steps to the main deck, and concentrated on trying to hold the wyvern in position, though she did try and keep a firm block on the wyvern's muzzle, to keep it from blasting Peter with its fire. It was a much bigger object than she was used to working with, and if it went wrong she'd probably end up going flying across the deck...

"I'm trying to hold him down... See if you can kill it now! I try and push him into the deck too hard, I could damage the ship and us," she bellowed back at the medic.

((edited as per Mane's suggestion))
_________________
Bernard [about the job]: The pay's not great, but the work is hard.
~ Black Books ~


Last edited by Ravenna on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tenshi



Joined: 18 Apr 2008
Posts: 2594
Location: Star Stuff

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(posting from my phone, pardon any mistakes) Gregory picked himself up and headed over to the captain. He brought his sheathed weapon across his shoulder, wincing. his chest was going to be in rough shape tomorrow, to be sure. He gave the captain a pat on the shoulder, and said "'ere now, almost done wit' 'em, cap." Another pat on the shoulder, and he headed down after Lycoris. At this point, he was prone to letting them take the lead, and would do as asked.
_________________
. Dubbed "Usagi" by AsA .
Keeper of the Siderean Swords

"If by chance some day you're not feeling well, and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done, and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled."
Red Skelton
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Nem



Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 2141
Location: England

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm trying to hold him down... See if you can kill it now! I try and push him into the deck too hard, I could damage the ship and us," Lycoris bellowed back at the medic.

Peter shifted his weight flexing his hand around the hilt of his knife. How many throats had he slit with that slender piece of metal, how much blood had it spilt with its brother? A weapon holding a weapon. He swept forwards, dropping his weight and catching it again. Twisted onto the diagonal to come up alongside the Wyvern's head and extended his arm in front of his uncoiling body aiming to drive the knife through its eye into the brainpan. Trusting to Lycoris to shield him if the Wyvern flamed him.
_________________
Never forget,
We stroll along the roof of hell
Gazing at flowers.
- Issa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Maeniel



Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Posts: 1081
Location: Next to Waldo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The wyvern spasmed once then went limp. The teamwork had been highly effective. The deck was a bloody mess, with random bits of gore littering not-too-long-ago clean wooden boards. There was no apparent damage to the deck itself, though the windows to the cabins were shattered thanks to the wyvern Naqahqde had been battling. The ropes to the nest would also need replacing.

"Is everyone okay?" Tristan called, coming down the stairs. "I need a headcount."

The ship began to lower itself from the sky gradually; as the ship descended, there would be a moment of blindness and wet chill before the crew saw the port. At last, they were close to their destination.

The ground below, unlike the plains near Lisaia, was covered in a thick, green forest. To the north was a mountain range, and close by, nestled in a colorful vegetative nest, was a large fortress. Castle Rose.

To the west, the crew would see the port they were landing in. Though not nearly as big as Lisaia, Barovia was definitely a larger town than most. There were several airships already docked in the harbor. The crew could see a bustling marketplace, several large buildings, and a large amount of small houses. South of the city would be some farmland, but there was stark contrast between that and the forest. There were also farms noticeably absent from the northern part of the enchanted path.
_________________
Keeper of Zaebos' and Jormand's powers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ravenna



Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Posts: 637
Location: Toward The Terra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the final wyvern settled into its death throes and collapsed on the deck, Lycoris released her telekinetic hold on the beast and stepped back, slumping against a cabin wall that was conveniently close to her back.

She was no stranger to combat like this, but she hadn't been in action this intense since she had been serving with her older brother, Apollonius, on one of their father's pirate vessels. It fair brought back recollections of those times. Hopefully, she wasn't falling out of shape, especially if Tristan intended for them to tackle Castle Rose this day... She laughed aloud for no particular reason and surveyed the deck area before she said anything to the Captain.

"I believe I'm unharmed, no over-extension - it's nothing that a good sleep won't be able to cure," she replied, still some laughter in her voice. "Though I doubt the same could be said of our vessel - we're going to need much bigger mops and buckets for a job of this size. And it'll be wyvern steaks for the next week, not a prospect I relish...

"How shall I proceed, Captain?"
_________________
Bernard [about the job]: The pay's not great, but the work is hard.
~ Black Books ~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Nem



Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 2141
Location: England

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter withdrew his knives from the Wyvern; they glittered softly with the creature’s foul gore. A part of his mind catalogued the medicinal uses of Wyvern blood as he cleaned their blades on a silk handkerchief and slid them back home in their sheaths.

“I’m alright, cap'n” he looked down at his hands, cleaning the blood off them with sharp practiced motions; no movement wasted; one of them was trembling. The treacherous hand was balled into a fist and hidden in the darkness of a pocket. He leaned against the railings nonchalantly,

“Anyone got any injuries you need taken care of?”
_________________
Never forget,
We stroll along the roof of hell
Gazing at flowers.
- Issa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Ravenna



Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Posts: 637
Location: Toward The Terra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Anyone got any injuries you need taken care of?”

Lycoris glanced up to Peter, and pulled herself up from her spot on the deck against the walls. She wasn't completely tired out from the wyvern battle, but Tristan hadn't made it clear as to whether or not they'd be tackling Castle Rose today... It made no difference. It wasn't even noon yet, and they would still have much work to do.

"I'm unharmed, but if you have perchance something to boost energy, it would be appreciated. I'd rather not take any chances," she replied quietly, before addressing Tristan again, standing to attention with her hands folded behind her back.

"Do we have any business of note that needs attending to within Barovia? I fear that I will have to make myself presentable if you have business partners to entertain, and it'll take us all a while to clear up this mess. On that train of thought, do you intend for us to tackle Castle Rose today?
_________________
Bernard [about the job]: The pay's not great, but the work is hard.
~ Black Books ~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
JackAce



Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 673
Location: 53°04'N 8°53'E

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Once more: Sorry for the silence...))

Nawahqde gave the downed wyvern another few stomps for good measure. Then he looked around, only to find that the fight was apparently over...

"Is everyone okay? I need a headcount."

"Anyone got any injuries you need taken care of?"


"Just few scratches... and a little scorching... (ouch!) But nothing serious, I think..."

As he spoke, Nawahqde was already on the way back to the side of the deck house, where his first attacker had smashed in the windows.

"How about the ship? Is there any more serious damage than this here?
And, kapitan? I do not expect that you are carrying replacement windows in the hold, are you? I will have to board these up, so the rooms inside will be without daylight until a full repair can be executed."
_________________

Please click on my Eggs and Hatchlings.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maeniel



Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Posts: 1081
Location: Next to Waldo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"How shall I proceed, Captain? Do we have any business of note that needs attending to within Barovia? I fear that I will have to make myself presentable if you have business partners to entertain, and it'll take us all a while to clear up this mess."

"We'll need to be presentable in due course, but we'll do so at the local inn. If I'm not mistaken, it's at the far end of the marketplace," Tristan said as the boat descended into the harbor. "And don't worry about the mess. I'll hire some local boys to clean it up for us. We have more pressing matters."

“Anyone got any injuries you need taken care of?”

"I've got nothing in this corner, Peter," Tristan said, smiling.

"How about the ship? Is there any more serious damage than this here?
And, kapitan? I do not expect that you are carrying replacement windows in the hold, are you? I will have to board these up, so the rooms inside will be without daylight until a full repair can be executed."


"The ship will be fine for now. We'll fix it when we get back from Castle Rose--for now, I'd like all of our efforts focused on getting in and out of there safely.

"I don't have replacement windows, but I suspect that the Fenstermakers would be more than happy to make me some. They owe me a couple of favors. If, once you've cleaned up, you could run over to their shop and place an order, I'd be grateful. They'll be ready by the time we're done with Castle Rose. I'll give you directions to their place once you're ready."

"On that train of thought, do you intend for us to tackle Castle Rose today?"

"Goodness no!" Tristan said, laughing. He spied a speck of wyvern blood on his white coat and began trying to rub it off. "We're going to recuperate from the battle with the wyverns today. We'll tackle it tomorrow.

"In the meantime, that means that you guys are free to explore Barovia to your heart's content. Before you do so, however, please compose yourselves and dress in a manner befitting this crew; should you need a bath, the inn is located at the end of the marketplace. There are traveling cloaks hanging opposite the medicine cabinets in the navigation room."

The boat hit the water and glided to a stop.

"Lycoris, if you would do the honors of lowering the gangplank? Thank you."

Tristan went back to his cabin to trade his blood-flecked coat for a new brown one. He smoothed his windblown hair before quickly packed a bag of essentials and, whip at his side, he walked out on deck. He'd be available for further questions until the gangplank was lowered. The crew wouldn't need to worry about the actual mechanics of docking the boat; the men working at the harbor would see to that.

The day was slightly overcast, but that didn't stop the bustle of the city. Barovia's docks were littered with large wooden boxes, creating a sort of maze. The boxes eventually turned into the marketplace. The rest of the harbor had a sort of blueish tint to it, mirrored in the gray-blue stone cobble and the blue-gray sky above.

The marketplace was a bright, colorful area. Canopies were struck wherever there was space, the overhangs brilliant reds, oranges, golds, verdant greens, azures, and deep purples with stripes, polka-dots and a myriad of other patterns. More permanent buildings lined the sides of the pedestrian streets, with signs like "Spiders' Weave" and "Cerberus: A Dog's Bakery" and "Metamorphosis" hanging above the canopies of the market. All kinds of wares were sold, from tapestries to trinkets to truffles. Shouts of "Teas for sale! Made from the finest leaves inside Castle Rose!" and "Lucky rose pendants! Lady Rose's very own heirlooms!" were mixed with the rest of the clamor of the marketplace.

The marketplace sloped slightly, and at the very end was Ingrid's Inn. This was Tristan's eventual destination. It was a tall structure that looked very unstable; it was only thanks to its mistress' talent for stability that it stood up at all. It looked as if a child had made it--or somebody with very poor architecture skills. It pinched together in some sections, while what was very clearly a room dangled off the main structure jutted out from the side with no support.

The market would be crowded around lunchtime, and most food vendors were the loudest, selling their wares the best. Since Serge didn't have a real monetary system, should any of the crew want anything in particular they would need to trade something. Entertainment, a story, a personal item, a shiny trinket--anything could be of value to any one vendor or another.
_________________
Keeper of Zaebos' and Jormand's powers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tenshi



Joined: 18 Apr 2008
Posts: 2594
Location: Star Stuff

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Apologies for the delay, yesterday was our Christmas and today was spent with the son, he's only in town for a week don'chaknow! Razz))

Gregory sunk into place next to the dead Wyvern's body, watching the various crew move about the deck and prepare for landing. He rest there while the boat slid into dock, and he began to smile to himself as a plan formed up in his head. As the ship drifted to a gradual stop, he leaned his head back and let the salt air wash over him again.

"'Oy! Who 'ere wants wyvern fer grub tonight, eh?" He asked, at the highest comfortable volume with his aching chest.

Grasping his shillelagh in one hand, and the wyvern's tail in the other, he began dragging the beast toward the kitchen. One way or another, he was going to gut and cook the thing.

"Mm, need'a get s'm carrots, s'm celery, maybe some 'o dem we little potatoes.." he could be heard mumbling to himself, as the wyvern's carcass followed along behind him.

---Below decks---

Gregory heaved the wyvern's body above the butchering area with a grunt. This area of the kitchen was set up especially for butchering of live animals, allowing the blood to run off into a series of metal buckets slightly below the floor. First, he would have to head into town to secure the seasonings. For now, though, he wanted to be sure the beast was very dead. With a slight venting of frustration, he slid a narrow metal rod through the creature's neck and out the top of it's skull.

"An' stay dead."

Brushing off his hands, he examined the wyvern for anything that looked valuable. Gregory actually had very little idea that he wouldn't be able to use money, of which he had a fair amount tucked away. At this point, he just wanted to pawn off some of the winged lizard's bits to make some more money.

Deciding on any horns, teeth, or barbs that he could find on the wyvern, he collected as many as he could easily (or brutally) remove from the beast. Next he took a nearby skinning knife, and ran it quickly and easily down the top of the lizard's tail. A strip of skin, tough as leather even without being cured, shifted only slightly as the blade passed masterfully underneath. Gregory smiled, then headed back topside with his bounty.

As the gang-plank was lowered, he was almost halfway down it already. Carrying his strip of leather and bag of teeth, he marched himself proudly into the market...and was nearly overrun by the hustle and bustle.

"Bah! Don' even recognize important people when y'see 'em?" He cried out at someone who was already quite distantly in the crowd.

His previously jubilant mood at pawning off his loot for shiny gold, silver, or precious gems was dashed. With some sort of mumbling about "bloomin' idiots", Gregory made his way much more carefully toward the nearest vendor booth he could find that looked like it might sell shiny trinkets.
_________________
. Dubbed "Usagi" by AsA .
Keeper of the Siderean Swords

"If by chance some day you're not feeling well, and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done, and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled."
Red Skelton
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Ravenna



Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Posts: 637
Location: Toward The Terra

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodding, Lycoris moved towards the gangplank - concentrating on it, she raised and lowered her arms, raising the gangplank through the air and settling it down at its gate, doing her best to take care to not to knock out anyone wandering across the docks below them. She imagined that might make things somewhat awkward, if she gave a dockhand concussion.

As Tristan returned with a new coat on, she addressed the Captain, since it looked like he was very intent on slipping off as soon as the gangplank hit dry land.

"I assume we will regroup this evening then, Captain, and should be prepared for an early rise? Oh, and as regards your white coat Captain, picking at it only makes it worse," Lycoris said. "If myself and the crew are no longer required, then I'll start with making my own preparations for the mission tomorrow. See you this evening, Captain."

Marching off to her room, Lycoris got started with packing for the mission. She fished out an old knapsack - they might only be away from the ship for the night, but she wanted to be prepared for whatever eventuality she could be. Rather than make use of the cloaks which where hanging by the medicine cabinet, she pulled on the blue coat which she had doffed earlier over her shirt, tunic and trousers. For all Tristan had said they ought to maintain a certain level of dignity, she had already decided her first port of call would be the inn for a wash and change, and she was fairly sure that the inn had seen their fair share of the travel-worn.

Into the knapsack, she threw in clothes for the next day, very similar to what she already had on. Since she had the afternoon to herself, Lycoris decided to take full advantage of it - she put in her traditional Southern tunic, hadn't had a chance to wear it in a while and it wasn't in clan colours so no suspicions roused... An extra dagger was a good idea too, and conceal one in her boot.

As she checked the drawers, she came across a small blue leather bound box. Probably best to keep it close to hand as well. That was added to her knapsack, alongside a small purse of Seraphim Six Spice* for trading. It sometimes went down well with food trading.

Once her knapsack was fully prepared, Lycoris shouldered it and made her way towards the gangplank. She called out a "see you at the inn" to her remaining crewmates as she bounced down the gangplank and through the docks.

The market place was fairly buzzing with activity, and it looked like she'd be able to get her preparations done, though she did find it very interesting that there were so many stalls selling paraphenalia to do with Castle Rose. Well, the Queen had been a symbol of pride at one point, according to Tristan's information, even if the Castle itself was something to be feared now.

Lycoris wound her way through the market place, until finally she came across the inn. She didn't quite believe it was an inn a first, given the state of the building, it seemed more like it was constructed the same way a tiered cake was. She sighed - she'd had to stay in much rougher places, but this was making her quite nervous.

Stepping inside of the building, Lycoris glanced around, looking for the proprietor or proprietress so she could make arrangements.

"Hello? I would like to book a room and bath? I believe my crew are intended to stay here, I'm with 'The Rachel'," she said hesitatnly.

*I just came up with the name of a random spice from the Southlands, but if it isn't okay, let me know and I'll edit.
_________________
Bernard [about the job]: The pay's not great, but the work is hard.
~ Black Books ~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sunshine



Joined: 05 Sep 2008
Posts: 592
Location: Up in the Clouds

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gone! Papa Einrich was gone! Poof! Vanished! Kidnapped! Spirited away by one of those strange, funny-smelling moving plants and undoubtedly taken - stolen! - and hidden away in that awful castle. Just going near the place made her nose twitch something awful. But, as much as she hated it she just knew her guardian was in there now, and that meant she had to go in there, too. No matter if all the terrible, dreadful stories everyone was always telling her about how anyone who went too close to the castle was killed in gruesome ways; the stories just made it that much more important that she rescue him from such a fate!

But she was just one Aislin, and it was an entire castle, with castle-y defenses that no mere girl - or ferret, even! - could surmount. At least, not alone... She'd gone to the villagers first, with Big, Grand Words of Burning Justice on the subject of freeing themselves from the shackles of tyranny laid so heavily upon them by the castle and its soulless minions, of the need to rescue one of their own, one who had so selflessly given to Barovia his whole life and who now needed their aid, of the example needing to be set for future generations!

It didn't go over very well. So, she went to the forest creatures next, but that was even more fruitless. Fris-bees and copycats and hephalumps, while terribly put-out over the inconvenience of mobile vegetation kidnapping the locals, were even less interested in Big, Grand Words of Burning Justice, let alone the fate of one unfortunate, mute, old carpenter. Which left Aislin with just one option for finding the necessary recruits to storm the castle with: adventurers.

Adventurers could be more readily found back in town rather than out in the forests, specifically at the docks and, even more specifically, in the market and at Ingrid's. A strange truth, really, that adventurers were always searching at the bottoms of ale tankards when it was so obvious (to her, anyways) that all the interesting quests could be found out in the forests instead, but since it was so she headed back into town once more, a small, sleek, reddish-cream streak of fur that shifted smoothly into the shape of a petite, slender, heavily freckled redhead upon reaching the edge of town. Traveling was quicker with four legs, but Einrich had hammered it into her head the dangers of staying a ferret too long. Not wasting a moment's time, she ran through the streets straight towards the market. She had to get to Ingrid's, and nothing was going to get in her wa- Ooooh! Was that wyvern she smelled?? Fresh wyvern, no less!

Aislin stopped dead in her tracks, bright blue eyes quickly seeking out and finding the source of that delicious smell. She saw the man, and then immediately forgot all about him and his yummy smells when she caught sight of the vendor stall just behind him. There were all kinds of shiny, sparkly, delightfully colored things at that booth! Like those pretty scarves and oh! WINDCHIMES!! A squeal of utter delight was about the only warning the man got, before she was plowing right over him on her way to the booth, and the irresistible bits of colored glass clinking prettily together in the wind.
_________________
I do commissions!
Interested? Let me know! :D

My deviantART page

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Serious RPG's All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Elveron phpBB theme/template by Ulf Frisk and Michael Schaeffer
Copyright © Ulf Frisk, Michael Schaeffer 2004


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group