FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

Mecha Knights OOC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Serious RPG's
Author Message
Tenshi



Joined: 18 Apr 2008
Posts: 2594
Location: Star Stuff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Davion melted the pilots out of that central vehicle. In theory, the weapons and power systems were still fully intact. Just...no control systems. How hard would it be to jerry-rig something to blindfire into enemy lines?
_________________
. Dubbed "Usagi" by AsA .
Keeper of the Siderean Swords

"If by chance some day you're not feeling well, and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done, and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled."
Red Skelton
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
JackAce



Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 673
Location: 53°04'N 8°53'E

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tenshi wrote:
How hard would it be to jerry-rig something to blindfire into enemy lines?


That carrier has its cockpit slacked and its pilot perforated, but there's still crew on board. And this crew is probably thinking the exact same thing:

How to get control over their own weapon back into their hands...
_________________

Please click on my Eggs and Hatchlings.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tenshi



Joined: 18 Apr 2008
Posts: 2594
Location: Star Stuff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I see. So the vehicles are separated into gunnery and piloting crews. In THAT case I'm going to edit my action completely. Please re-check my actions in a few minutes.
_________________
. Dubbed "Usagi" by AsA .
Keeper of the Siderean Swords

"If by chance some day you're not feeling well, and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done, and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled."
Red Skelton
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Spindrifter



Joined: 10 Apr 2008
Posts: 227
Location: Walking through the woods on a snowy evening

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not precisely sure where I stand, Lope; Jon was taking off at a dead run/jump-jet glide in his last action and looking for a type of terrain formation. If he hasn't seen one, I guess I can just have him keep on running and trying to get clear of his com jamming...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JackAce



Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 673
Location: 53°04'N 8°53'E

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way I understood your previous moves, you were trying to get back to the rest of the escort while staying out of sight of the carriers to your rear. That's probably still the best course of action at the moment.

Kára's call out to Jon was primarily meant to let him know that it would not be a good idea to continue towards the crossroads. He should rather try to go cross-country to avoid the crossroads and catch up with the others somewhere along the eastern road (towards Vayne).
_________________

Please click on my Eggs and Hatchlings.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JackAce



Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 673
Location: 53°04'N 8°53'E

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made this map of the current tactical situation as I understand it from the most recent posts:



Myrandrian forces are shown in Green, Patroponnese in Red.

Does anyone feel he should be in a radically different position from those shown?
_________________

Please click on my Eggs and Hatchlings.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spindrifter



Joined: 10 Apr 2008
Posts: 227
Location: Walking through the woods on a snowy evening

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume in a larger view I'd be well off to the west?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyris



Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 877
Location: Beneath a vast mound of curly hair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be further north than we'd imagined, but that could just be scale.
_________________
You can't look dignified when you're having fun.
Dubbed "Tetris" by Asa... apparently.
Keeper of Nanashi's ghostly blue visage and Felucca's hypothetical ejecting nose-cone.

"It's a sad thing when a man loses his cookie." - Nem
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Serious RPG's All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Elveron phpBB theme/template by Ulf Frisk and Michael Schaeffer
Copyright © Ulf Frisk, Michael Schaeffer 2004


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group