FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

I know the Secret of Willow!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Plot, Character, and Current Page Discussion
devilman2045

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: I know the Secret of Willow!!!!! Reply with quote

I bet I know how Willow came to be, and the scret to who she is. Arrow I bet that she is the direct result of the soulstones of the people who've left Earthsong; or the soulstones of the people still there.

For example, you remember Richard? Around the same time, Nanashi had said that she had "Simply sent him Home". And Earthsong stated that no one can leave until their soulstone could safly be removed.

What happens to the element, and the powers there of when their seperated from these particular people? I bet Willow is the manifestation of these peoples soulstones, and powers.

Or perhaps, the soulstones of the people that are still there are leaking, trying to spread evenly to the other forms of life of Earthsong?

In either case, I believe that it has something to do with the soulstones of everyone else on Earthsong. This is why Belosus, or Earthsong are unaware of making her, but can feel her presence.

She'd also be a combination of most/all elements (almost like an artifical Siderian?), and that explains why she was able to touch Earthsong. And my theroy makes it so it isn't dependant on the Siderian to send her.

She'd take a huminoid form because she's manifesting from huminoid forms. ( Question )

This also explains why she has no reminant. And why her powers haven't come to light. In the former, it's because she has none. In the latter, it's because she's a bleeding togethor of all the powers, and it's to hard to focus yet, or because she doesn't have enough of any one element to have a power.

What does everyone think?

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
theBSDude

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, but we already got a thread for Willow Theories. We're willing to overlook newbie mistakes, but, just a friendly suggestion, you might want to look around the site for a while and get a feel for things.

TheBSDude, dubbed 'BS' by Asa and nicknamed 'Thebes.'
Keeper of the Tristam, The Amazing Non-Emo Vampire!(tm) and a Massive List of Webcomics.

"I'm like a ninja with no hopes or dreams." --Wally of Dilbert
JackAce

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's an interesting theory...

However, I don't thibk the Element that formed a Soulstones is released when the Soulstone is removed. After all, the Soulstone has formed in the first place because the element tends to attract itself. So, I guess a removed soulstone would retain its form as a gemstone after being removed from the host.

Perhaps there's a "treasure chamber" somewhere whithin the haven, where all the removed Soulstoned are stored.

Or perhaps Earthsong has some means to send the Soulstones back to their home Planet, so they can ber reunited with their Planetary Core...

BTW: Have you noticed this thread?

Please click on my Eggs and Hatchlings.
Tinalles
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, no, sorry. The soulstones have to be returned to their original planets. If they weren't, those planets would eventually die due to loss of soulstone material, and that's the whole point of the elaborate rescue-and-return gig that Earthsong has been doing. The soulstones don't remain on ES.

As for HOW they get home, well...

Nanashi: Hi, Earthsong. What's that?

ES: Oh, hello Nanashi. Haven't you seen one before? They're originally from your homeworld after all.

Nanashi: No, I don't think so ... is it some kind of weapon?

ES: [laughs] No, no ... come on, I'll show you. Hold this bag, would you?

Nanashi: Ooof! What's in here?

ES: Those are the soulstones from the last 20 or so children I've sent home. Come on, let's head up to the top of the Haven.

[Cut to top of the Haven]

ES: Hand me one of those, will you?

Nanashi: Here. Who's that one from?

ES: Hmm, light yellow, resonance feels like ... ah yes, that one's from Jakoben. Silly amphibian.

Nanashi: He had handsome gill-spots.

ES: Oh? Well ... if you say so. Anyway, this one was his. Time to send it on home after him. There's a handy volcano on the smaller southern continent of his homeworld.

[ES floats downwards a bit]

ES: Now this, you see, is called a "tee". I stick it in the ground here, and then put the the soulstone on top it. Then I back up a bit, hold the club like so ... stand back, would you?

[Nanashi stands back a bit]

ES: FORE!!

KER-POW!!!

^_^
Tamir

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heeheehee. XD Tin strikes again...
TheBritishInvasion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to stop doing this Tin man, we're running out of internets to give you!
devilman2045

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tinalles wrote:
Oh, no, sorry. The soulstones have to be returned to their original planets. If they weren't, those planets would eventually die due to loss of soulstone material, and that's the whole point of the elaborate rescue-and-return gig that Earthsong has been doing. The soulstones don't remain on ES.

As for HOW they get home, well...

Nanashi: Hi, Earthsong. What's that?

ES: Oh, hello Nanashi. Haven't you seen one before? They're originally from your homeworld after all.

Nanashi: No, I don't think so ... is it some kind of weapon?

ES: [laughs] No, no ... come on, I'll show you. Hold this bag, would you?

Nanashi: Ooof! What's in here?

ES: Those are the soulstones from the last 20 or so children I've sent home. Come on, let's head up to the top of the Haven.

[Cut to top of the Haven]

ES: Hand me one of those, will you?

Nanashi: Here. Who's that one from?

ES: Hmm, light yellow, resonance feels like ... ah yes, that one's from Jakoben. Silly amphibian.

Nanashi: He had handsome gill-spots.

ES: Oh? Well ... if you say so. Anyway, this one was his. Time to send it on home after him. There's a handy volcano on the smaller southern continent of his homeworld.

[ES floats downwards a bit]

ES: Now this, you see, is called a "tee". I stick it in the ground here, and then put the the soulstone on top it. Then I back up a bit, hold the club like so ... stand back, would you?

[Nanashi stands back a bit]

ES: FORE!!

KER-POW!!!

^_^

What inspires him to be such a smart@$$ for no apparent reason?
Tinalles
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy there. The first paragraph points out a flaw in your theory, it's true. The rest of the post was just a bit of fun, envisioning a silly way ES might accomplish the task of sending soulstones home. The idea of ES playing interstellar golf using soulstones makes me chuckle. None of the post is an attack on you. I'm sorry you felt that it was. It was a reasonable theory, just missing some evidence. It happens. I've had some of my favorite theories skewered at times, too. No sense holding grudges over it.
SeraphX2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: I know the Secret of Willow!!!!! Reply with quote

devilman2045 wrote:
This also explains why she has no reminant. And why her powers haven't come to light. In the former, it's because she has none. In the latter, it's because she's a bleeding togethor of all the powers, and it's to hard to focus yet, or because she doesn't have enough of any one element to have a power.

Her powers don't come to light. The are only manifested at the ritual. before that, the powers can never show.
devilman2045

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: I know the Secret of Willow!!!!! Reply with quote

SeraphX2 wrote:
Her powers don't come to light. The are only manifested at the ritual. before that, the powers can never show.

I thought she had already gone through the ritual. Or haven't they done that yet? Do they only do that for people who are staying?
Tamir

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They do it for everyone, but they haven't done one for Willow yet.... it'd be in the comic if they had.
devilman2045

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tamir wrote:
They do it for everyone, but they haven't done one for Willow yet.... it'd be in the comic if they had.

I thought it was mentioned at the bery least in the comic to willow, and that the whole ceremony thing was explained to her. It seems to me that they were also talking about when it would happen.
Maeniel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was indeed explained to her here and here. She, in the first link, mentioned that it was her 21st day, and the 28th would be her ceremony. That was also, iirc, the same day she got angry at the rest of the Guard, despite there being another entry. Both are dated Sapphire 15th. I assume that Lament begins that same night since Zaebos and Felucca still seem shaken by her outburst. Willow spent the night at Tristram's, making it Sapphire 16th currently; it is still the same day that Neuria made her appearance and led her across the badlands, leaving her with Alyss which is where we are now. She has four days until her Haldisian ceremony, not counting the one we're on now.

Assuming I'm right about the timeline.
devilman2045

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool,.... thanks for explaining that. I think I just didn't pay attention to the dates.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Plot, Character, and Current Page Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: