FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

Player absences
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

thespaceinvader

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm back in the UK tonight, back in my cosy little flat by the 6th.
Ravenna

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am back in the UK now, but since I'm still very badly jet-lagged at the moment and busy, I will take a few days to re-charge my battery story-wise over the next few days for VH. I do have the chapter scenario written down, don't fear. I will be able to post for TH.

I'm sorry to keep people waiting and waiting, but I am very tired and since this term has been stressful in places, I've been finding writing a bit difficult. So I would rather take my time and write something worthwhile, over writing something iffy. Sorry again and thank you all for being so patient. I will try and have some pretty penance arts up for you soon.
Nem

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to be absent from the 20th of September for an indeterminate amount of time while I move into the flat I keep up near uni and get some form of internet connection sorted.
- Issa
Spindrifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry I've been AWOL; I'm having far greater connection difficulties following my return to school than I ever anticipated. Hopefully I'll be online at some point within the next two weeks.
Feaelen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to have dropped off the face of the forum. i ended up with a serious strep infection just before the long weekend. And then of course it developed into pneumonia. Either way i'm "back" ish and will pop on tomorrow to catch myself up ;P

Apparently I missed finding the new keepership thread and thus missed out on what i was origionaly keeper of [Willow's Journal and K'Thonya's new made sword [old itteration of Earthsong's archive]]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ravenna

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm moving back to university on Friday, and while my new flat is supposed to have internet services, I'm not sure how I'll be getting connected yet as I've been told either giant cable or a wireless USB. So expect slow service over the weekend while I settle in. Many apologies to VH; I will endeavour to post before leaving but I have a lot of packing yet to do.
thespaceinvader

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies fr absence unexpectedly, my variable internet turned out to be NO internet, and may remain that way for up to 15 days. Watch this space...
Feaelen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for the serious disappearance. Life exploded, moved ministries at work, new non-office where my back is to the front door and a very fuzzy screen that gives me headaches have all contributed to my absence. I'll try and get on more often. Hopefully i'll be able to convince them to get me a new screen soon and thus solve my lack of wanting to look at a compy screen with a massive headache.

Apparently I missed finding the new keepership thread and thus missed out on what i was origionaly keeper of [Willow's Journal and K'Thonya's new made sword [old itteration of Earthsong's archive]]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Feaelen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm organizing a craft show this weekend and therefore i probably won't be around much for the next few days as all the details and panic come into place.
also I'm dealing with old ladies, i'm not ageist it's just a fact Wink

Rolaoi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone, this is Rolaoi. I'm sorry I haven't been on, but my computer is broken, and I've been trying to fix it. I've also had to replace some parts that aren't up to date. Since I've been gone so long, I just wanted to stop by and let everyone know that I'm still here and I'm still up for the RP I'm in.
Fame~Citzen Cope

Nom d'amour~ Rolex
Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to have you back, Rolaoi. Very Happy

"If by chance some day you're not feeling well, and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done, and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled."
Red Skelton
Ravenna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came down with some pretty icky tonsilitis yesterday and while I've been to the doctor today and I've got my medicine, I'm afraid to say that the VH update will not arrive until MONDAY now. This is because my mother is visiting this weekend, and I'll be busy with limited to no net access.

I shall try and do small updates for my other RPGs, but VH will have to wait until Monday for a nice big update I'm afraid. I won't be online at all during Friday afteroon and Saturday.
Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My computer is dying, and not in a nice way that I can reliably fix. Until I can get it working, Samson can be NPCed by The Lady or Sunny. Bering will have to go on hold, sorry guys. I can barely keep the rig online, and I need to get everything backed up before the whole thing crashes again.

I'll be back as soon as I can. Hopefully soon enough to get my final projects done... >_<

"If by chance some day you're not feeling well, and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done, and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled."
Red Skelton
sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not gonna be around until Sunday, possibly even Monday, thanks to this being Thanksgiving weekend. Probably a given for most of our American forumites, but I figured I'd be courteous and say so anyways ^_^

My deviantART page

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JackAce

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys!

Sorry for my silence as of late...

I got a new job, potentially two, and it took me some time to adjust to my new timetables...

I hope that I'll get more active again over the next few weeks...

Please click on my Eggs and Hatchlings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Serious RPG's All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: